Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many dealers do you have?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Benficachop, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Hello Grasscity,:wave: I don't post much around here but i'm constantly browsing and I enjoy the conversation here...

Anyway, I was sitting on the can and I thought...how many dealers do you have?
    I have 2 very reliable dealers who are always good, and a couple others who I use as last resorts.

How about you?

Happy smoking.:smoking:

2. One main man and one backup. :)

3. pretty much the same, but odd thought while dropping a deuce lol...

4. lol maybe it's safe to say Benficachop is a pontificating pooper? :hello:

5. Got to keep yourself occupied somehow right?;)

6. one for dankity dank
    one for headies
    one for kb
    one for mids
    one only if i am incredibly desprate for weed

7. 1 which is not enough, tho he is very reliable...this is the first time ive been dry since july and im picking up tonight...id like to have a back up tho

8. I've got 1 main dude, and 2 others I know of.

I'm really surprised by these responses. I thought my 3 was a ridiculously low number, but I now am aware that I fit in with the rest of you guys.

Reason for me thinking 3 was really low is because my cousin up in the Detroit area has about 15-20 dealers he can hit up whenever.

9. my whole squad.. after that its: 1 main dude, 1 legit backup, 1 last resort

10. living with a dealer is extremely convenient. other than my roommate i have about 4 other people but i rarely use them.

11. I have about 5 to 10 people I can go to on almost any given day. But it always seems that when one isn't good most aren't good and that shit sucks. Calling 5 people to have all 5 say naw man, gotta reup.

12. Just me, and I only sell to myself :D

13. i have like 21 dealers.. and a few back up dealers

14. I have one main dealer and then a bunch of others I could call if I needed bud.

15. Two regular guys. I had a few others, but dealers around here tend to sketch out.

16. #17 garrison68, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    Only one, nice guy , but it's always an inconvenience to meet with him. Need to find someone else with good stuff, who's reliable and honest.

17. 99 % of the time I go through my friend. He's one of the biggest pushers of headies in town, so I always get a good deal from him. Buying in bulk makes it even cheaper, so I tend to stick with him

18. i have 1 main and then like 3-5 friends who hook up if i am looking, and then i know many more but steer clear usually

19. 3 for dank - I call them in the order that they charge me, lowest first because the weed they have is always top notch

4 others in my backpocket in case the other three aren't around.....since I've found the dank guys I havn't had to reach into my backpocket for these number thankfully

Finally if need be there are tons of friends I could call to grab a gram off if I needed it