Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many dabs does it take to get to the center of a gram of Wax?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chruschef, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So, here's my question:

about how many dabs can one expect to get from a gram of wax? assuming one takes regular size dabs, not behemoth half gram dabs.

2. Honestly it depends on the oil / wax you have. But do the math man.

If you get some oil that is 60% thc. That's in general 3 times as potent as a potent ass bud (20%). So .2 = .6. So out of a gram you could get 5 solid ass dabs out of that. Typically I get probably 10-15 "toppers" out of a gram.

3. I get a shitload out of a gram, but how many dabs is too hard to say it varies.

I can hit it all day and I'll do about a 1/2 gram. I take 10-20 dabs I would imagine.

4. I'd say depending on how big the dabs are, anywhere from 10-15.