Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many Crystal do i collect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floppy1000, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Hello GC i have a question i just got a grinder with the part that collects crystals. i have been collecting a few since then but i can't figure out how many crystals should i collect before to put them in a joint...

Anyone caould help me? and dont say something like alot because i dont know how mutch alot is :D

:smoke:

2. First off, they're not called "crystals" it's Kief. And if you want enough to fill a joint, then it's gonna take a while. Usually I'll just put a layer on top of my bud in a bowl or something. It's also what you use to make hash, so if you collect enough of it and learn how to make hash, then try it out.

Also this:

Kief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Too many variables to give you a good answer. Either way just wait a month and then check. You shouldn't be constantly trying to get kief. Just forget the catcher is there.

4. 6 crystals dawg

5. This ^, also different places call 'em crystals, its very common term here in the uk.

6. Well, kief joints tend to burn odd as fuck, the shit melts together and stuff and becomes uneven unless you rolled it perfectly....

But you would need a good bit lol.... a gramish.....

7. EXACTLY 637..no more no less.

8. it depends on your preference, I like to take mine and press them into little patties and put them on top of a bowl on a bong for special occasions..

9. Scrape them up and see how much you got. You need a fair amount.

10. Pretend the kief-catcher isn't there, just wait until say, you've bought and smoked through 4 or 5 grams worth of weed. You can top a little on your bowls or sprinkle with a joint, or use it to vape for a long time. Grinding up a gram normally gives me enough for two nice hits, relatively.

11. Ok... thx all of you, ime gonna save it up for a special occasion, New year, (already got loads from what ime hearing) When i smoke that shit up i will think of GC

Thx and happy holidays

12. First you must gather a group of heroes and go on an epic quest against an evil corporation bent on destroying the world and a gaggle of dragons. Once you uncover your true powers and the mysteries of the crystals then, and only then, will you find the answers you seek.