How Many Cops At Once

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Godlike Godless, Oct 13, 2008.

1. hahaha nice

2. Ha Was this you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hofJ322V59o

3. Had about 8 of them pull up infront of my house to arrest me. Thats about it.

4. NYC when pope came up..... insane

5. Hahhahahaha, I get it.:wave:

6. Just one of the scariest moments in my life: Driving home drunk from dropping off some girls, I let one of my buddies who drank less drive. Bad idea, I could've done much better. He slammed the breaks on a yellow light he was about to run when he saw cops at the intersection. We skidded about 20 feet in the most horrible manner, the type that would alert any cop that wasn't retarded that the drivers in that car are drunk as shit. For a couple of seconds everything froze, I got that feeling that you get when really heavy shit happens, like when violence pops off or when you realize that a mob mentality is taking over and you could really be in a bind. They must've been on their way to something else, about 3-4 cop cars went past us and we just counted our blessings as I called my friend an idiot or something to that effect.

7. lol did they bust you ?

8. 21 cop cars. Although pretty much conicidentally. I was walking home from a football game and had to pass this one gas station then cross a street to get to my neighborhood. Had bud and a pipe on me and i get to the gas station, counted 23 cop cars. DUI check point at 2 in the morning. Tried to go around but eventually got spotted. Oh not good.

9. when I was younger maybe ehh 15 guy shot a shotgun off in my rents urban neighbor hood maybe 20-22 cop cars took up my whole block

10. The only time that I truly got scammed for weed, me and two friends searched for trees for 2 hours. We ended up in a rough part of town and my friend saw a guy he knew. He was at least 50.

Really sketchy area, so I said fuck it, and paid before I had the product. The guy said he'd be back in exactly ten minutes. We're all just chillin and I'm talkin about how lucky we were to find this connect. All of a sudden, cops are EVERYWHERE.

It was a full on raid. 16 cruisers blockaded all four intersections in a one block radius. There were crack whores getting cuffed and drunks spitting at the oinkers.

After the raid, I'm waiting around for my pot and talking to an old crackhead. He randomly told me a story about how a lady taunted her neighbor into attacking her just so he would get arrested. She called the cops before it even happened, but she made sure it did indeed happen.

And then it hit me. My middle man got my weed, called the cops and had the actual dealer arrested with the money, leaving no evidence. It caused mass panic and the middle man hid in a safehouse with my ganj. :eek:

11. I can

We got stopped because we ''supposedly'' fit the description of an armed robbery.

One cop car pulled out, guns drawn, we had to face the fence, once i turned around 30 seconds later, there was about 15 squad cars, and about 30 pigs

12. I was cursing with my friends around dawn, we were on are way to a party, and back then none of could actually drive legally at that hour.

We see this car in front of us, and one of my friends jokes about him being a drug dealer, latter, we see like six cop cars scoop up on him, and surround his car. Pretty crazy shit.

But, I have seen more, I just don't remember where/when/how many.

13. i was at a party drinkin and it was in an apartment. i answered the door and there were 2 cops, i shoved the door in their faces ,ran THE COPS ARE HERE and jumped off the balcony. Afterwards (there's a street behind his apartment) i saw 7 or 8 cruisers with their sirens on rushin to the party ahhahaha

14. i fucking laughed at this for literally 5 minutes. this kid jumped off a fucking balcony LMAO good shit. I'm not even stoned. They could make a perfect "wanna get away?" commercial for this.

picture this, a party in an apartment, like 25 17 year old kids drinkin and smoking, and the door bell rings. 1 kid with a beer in his hand goes and answers the door, sees the cops, goes 'oh shit!', drops the beer and shoves the door back closed, then starts running through the appartment to a balcony and yells out "FUCK THE COPS ARE HERE", doesn't stop for anything or look at anyone else in the party, and fucking jumps off the 3rd floor balcony. then the camera goes to a girl with a puzzled look on her face and she looks at the door, and sees 2 cops walking in.. then it goes back to the girl as she puts her face in her hands, camera freezes.

"Want to get away?"

15. I counted a grand total of 32 emergency vehicles, 29 of them were cops. I win.

16. no your right too many to remember.....i mean i lived in new york when september 11 happened =\

17. I got you I think... I was on my way home from a friends house, only like 10 min drive from his house to mine. I turned onto the main road that takes me all the way to my street when i noticed at least 25 cop cars blocking the road completely. There were numerous K-9's and I had to stop and turn around. I stopped for a couple seconds to look around and figure out what was going on. I was baked out of my mind and had a good amount of superdank (stinky as hell) on me. As I was stopped, there was a cop car with K9 in it about 7 feet from my car. The dog was going nuts barking at my car. I dont know if it was from the herb or my pitbull that was with me (Shes my road dawg). I turned around in a bank parking lot where more cops were standing around. I stopped and asked if they could tell me what was going on. They said the bank had gotten robbed and the guy took off across the street into the woods (pretty smart plan actually if you saw this bank, not that I condone it). I realized that not only was the street completely blocked but I had chosen to turn around in the parking lot of the bank that had just gotten robbed. I was pretty freaked out. There had to be a total of 40 cop cars, between the road and the parking lots surrounding, and about 10 K9's. I had about more than a misdemeanor amt and was freaked the F out. :smoking:

18. #38 poncho, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    one time i was smoking parked in a car with my girlfriend right around the corner from my house and we saw 3 cops cruise by real fast..so we obviously were a lil bit like "damn" so we drive the 100 ft or so to my house, didnt have our lights on and there was another cop waiting parked across the street from my house, so he pulls up in my driveway behind us as we're already gettin out of the car(in my driveway) and instantly i get dont move hands on your head blah blah. he claimed that he thought i was going to "rob this house"(who pulls into a driveway to rob a house in front of a cop??) and all of a sudden there was 4 cars with lights on in front of my house while theres 7 cops standing around me with their hands on their holsters yellin all kinds of shit. they did not believe that it was my house, and they continued using the word "robbing" for about 15 minutes til my mom got home and assured them we were not robbing the house.

anyway they smelled the weed in the car, took the maby half gram we had left and my girlfriends bowl, and she just got a paraphanilia ticket. we were pretty lucky, seeing as she had an 8ball in her purse, but the cop went through it and didnt find it folded up in paper. when the officer was debating on giving her a DUI also(for the 75-100 feet she drove) the other cops were chanting D.U.I. over n over. it was pretty gay.

anyway it could have been a lot worse, but it really sucked cos we were just chillin smokin, 3 cops drive by, we roll up in my driveway and all of a sudden theres 4 cars and i got tons of cops yelling at me and continously talking about me robbing my own house.

i feel it was an extreme overreaction on they're part

thats not the most cops i've ever seen though, we have way more cops in my city than necessary(considering pretty much the only criminal thing that happens around here is juveniles smoking marijuana) and if you call the cops, they show up with 3 or 4 cars, never 1. my friend got caught stealing candy and gum and there was 6 cars. no shit.

driving around town on a friday night you usually see a cop every few blocks

19. hahaha, +rep.

most i've seen in one place was 4, and it was yesterday when I got arrested :mad:

20. #40 ithofbubbles, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    me and my cousin where at his freinds house about to leave and som1 else there asks the guy if hes gonna junk the car in the driveway he said ya tomorrow and then he was like can i bust a window he said ya w/e we all went outside to see it well we ended up all getting shots in on the car and som1 even got a bat outa nowwhere like 15 cop cars show up all 2 cops each we didnt get beat down or nothin just yelled at cuz they told them it was his car som1 asked why u didnt bring more cops lol :p and they said we couldnt this is everyone on duty.