Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many cookies/brownies from a quarter of bud?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nyarlathotep9, Sep 10, 2010.

1. I saw a guide somewhere saying to use a quarter o for one stick of butter, and make 24 cookies from that. That seems like a bit of light dosage,

Is that legit? (maybe even too legitimate to quitimate)

2. i dont know why you would want to use so little bud in so many cookies. you could make brownies and cut them into 9 pieces. thats a little less than a gram per piece so you can still have a second and not be too ridiculous.

3. A gram messes me up pretty badly man, and I'm 6'0'' 190

4. If you are new to edible and have a low tolerance I would go with a lighter dose.

Also, less bud per cookie usually means a more efficient activation of the THC because there is a higher fat/THC ratio.

5. It really all depends on you cause i feel i don't get as high on edibles and i have eaten a good amount of them. i usually get a fat body high though. but potency plays a big part in edibles the more the better! haha

6. your size and weight have nothing to do with how high you get

7. It depends on the quality of the herb your using as well. I like to save the good dank for smoke and use the regs for edibles. I put 10-12grams in a batch of brownies I just recently made (1 1/2 sticks of butter or 6 oz). I cut them into 9 brownies.