how many conservatives agree with cannabis use?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lolipop157, Mar 14, 2017.

1. im a conservative on most views such as guns and taxes. but im far left with marijuana. anyone else a con who smokes weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Im more conservative and i'm all for weed, guns, taxes to a certain extent, and abortions to a certain extent.

• Like Like x 2
  3. i have been a conservative of weed smoking since 1972. Nothing liberal about it. Should have been legalized years ago. Liberalism is outlawing alcohol cigs and guns.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think we used to call that an Independent, Moderation!!

5. Well doesnt help when Trump admin sean spicer compare's weed to an opioid

6. Just another putz...soon to be out of a job when Dumpty Dumpty gets himself impeached...Now the jerks are trying to walk back the Wiretap claims...TOO LATE!! :)
    I will be in in line to say AMF...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Watching that video that guy has no clue what he's talking about. There's a bigger picture. Drug cartels, murdering, and oh yeah! Opiates were easier to get than weed before it went legal. Wait? What!?!? Yes it's true . Same goes with any other abusive pill on the market.

Fuck sakes people purposely hurt their dogs so they can take the medication themselves.

You can legally get high on so many house hold and over the counter items why is weed still even an issue.

I'm now remembering ..."whip it's" whip cream bottles........

Whiteout and permanent markers in school???

But if we stop recreational weed our youth will be protected. No you just want your fucking money. If everyone went medical there would be no issue. The gov. Would get their annual 200$ and everyone would be happy. Really. There is no difference between medical and recreational, a lot of people who use for medicinal use still use under the recreational category because they can't afford to pay the 200-500$ for proper certification and an annual license. I'm one of them, I'd rather put the 500$ into something that supports my family rather then the gov. As in a few meals.... we get taxed enough. Pretty soon there will be an air tax. Damn thieves

It's always about the money. Weed isn't even the issue anymore. It's real clear. I'm done!

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm conservative and I'm for weed. I'm disappointed that Trump decided not to leave this issue to the states however at least he acknowledged medical marijuana benefits people and he won't go after medical.

WikiLeaks exposed Hillary's stance on legalization, she was for the major corporations like big pharma companies. Besides, I would never vote democrat as long as they push their nonsense like allowing a creepy man into the woman's bathroom as long as he is "confused", or gun control which doesn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well you know that Trump supports same thing.. He said Caitlin (bruce) jenner could go in men's or womens..

11. I know many conservatives who blaze regularly. They are Republicans based on policy, not drug use.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm conservative and smoke weed, but only at night, and all day on the weekends.

Trump hasn't made any decisions on pot since becoming President. I think he will be friendlier than Obama.

13. not what his press secretary is saying ...

14. I think the point of the thread was to find other conservatives that smoke, not to find those who are against it's use.

15. I'm a staunchly right leaning ancap who smokes all day every day and proud of it

• Like Like x 1
  16. Both of my long-term dealers have been conservative libertarians, my current one loves to rail against the "communist indoctrination camps" aka modern universities.

I'm mostly center-left but have some conservative viewpoints (minimum wage should not be $15, most illegals should be deported, against safe spaces/trigger warnings/assorted bullshit, school choice programs are demonstrably beneficial). Siding with one party entirely is ridiculous IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  17. In many places, the drug of choice for conservative is OxyContin, AKA Hillbilly heroin.

18. Yeah i agree, i find it really hard to believe that anyone sides with one side 100%. those that claim they do just dont want admit that they agree with anything from the other side

• Like Like x 1
  19. I am...I guess. Not into all those political labels so much...but I identify more with conservative than liberal for sure. Raised on God, guts and guns and have no plan to change anytime soon. It's time the few we have left in this country with a brain start using it and stop fighting against progress for all because of bad information. But yes...proudly hold conservative views. TWW

20. All "conservatives" (I prefer the term 'right statists') should agree that the government should not be dictating what we put into our bodies.

All "conservatives" should also agree that there is nothing conservative about the massive amount of money we spend to keep a plant illegal.