How many cigarettes do you smoke a day? How many years have you been smoking?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jamesboln, Apr 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Do you intend to quit smoking? :smoking-rapper::smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 1
  2. 2 packs a day, Newport 100’s

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zero. Only cannabis is worth smoking. :GettingStoned: And although I have cut back on smoking cannabis, (I find an edible starts the day off nicely) I don't intend to quit smoking it.

The last time I smoked a tobacco cigarette was in 1971 or 72. We were smuggling in kilos from Mexico and used the tobacco to help hide the odor. I didn't inhale - smoking tobacco makes me nauseous. :sick:

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 CaptainBud1 1, Apr 2, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    I smoked a pack a day, L&M lights, until about 10 days ago when I quit. Hopefully for good.

Edit. I been smoking 25 years.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Good luck, it's so difficult but worth it! The first week is the hardest but it gets easier!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I smoked a pack a day for 15 years. I'm at a year and a half without any cigarettes. My lungs are thanking me haha.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  7. :smoking-banana::smoking-banana::smoking-banana:

8. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

9. #9 GorillaGherkin, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    I smoke a pk a day been smoking off n on for over 20 yrs wish I never would of started I hate it but I’m a fiend

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. At least 5 or 6
    Been smoking for near 20 years

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I quit yesterday, nicotine patches have made it easy as fuck, yay! I used to smoke 10-15 a day, 40 if I was drinking :laughing: 20 years! Ugh! My poor body.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I’ve died of lung cancer twice but I’m still here. 1 like equals 1 respekt. Amen

13. Let me give you a good reason to quit tobacco (besides all the ones you already know about). Seems tobacco use cuts back on the number of CB1 receptors. CB1s are the receptors that get you high on cannabis. :smoke:

More tobacco = fewer CB1 receptors = you not getting the full effect of the cannabis you are using! :frown:

Decreased Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors in Male Tobacco Smokers Examined With Positron Emission Tomography. (USA/ Finland) (full – 2018) Decreased Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors in Male Tobacco Smokers Examined With Positron Emission Tomography

I honestly don't know how long it will take you to get the number of your CB1 receptors back to normal, but the sooner you quit tobacco, the sooner that will happen! :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. 0 per day.

I quit smoking cigs about 5-6 months ago. I did start Vaping after that so it doesnt count, but I stopped Vaping also about 3 months ago.

I really havent noticed any benefits because I smoke weed, but it has saved me money

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. 30 a day, 20 years.

Went from "I'll never get addicted" to sparking one within 5 minutes of getting up every day. I fucking hate it. And I know I'll quit soon but it won't be today.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Used to smoke about a pack a day. Quit several times and finally for good back in 2000.

Only thing I miss is a nice Cigar.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. About 15-30 Roll-Ups a day, smoking one right now too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. #18 GhostNeck, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    i dont really have a set amount. sometimes ill go 2-3 days without a cigarette. When I do smoke, if im by myself ill usually have 1-3 cigs spaced out at night. if im with friends it could be around 4-8. it used to be a lot more, everyday. thats just the 'schedule' that im at now its constantly changed throughout the years (10 years)

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I used to be a vicious smoker too, so bad that I even had chew in my mouth at work because I couldnt get outside to smoke quickly enough.

I am so glad I quit.

I really need to cut back my weed smoking but thats been even more difficult

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. no more smokes for over a year.
    Thank you innokin.

If you are switching over to vape, grab an 'above ohm' model (~1.5 ohm), that way you are actually going to use it. Sub ohm vapes are not for quitting (imo). Took me a long while to find a vape that worked properly for me.

Also, when I quit, the vape never left my hand, I used it excessively for two weeks until I eased off. I use less than 2ml of 12% juice a day and don't cough up weird discolored crap anymore.

Oh lastly, think about who you are giving your money to when you purchase cigarettes, ie. the tobacco industry; a deceitful group of bloated pigs that don't give a damn if you die = bad people.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1