Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many cigarette smokers smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Sometimes I look around and I try to spot the people that look like stoners. It's kind of a game for me haha.

Anyways every time I see someone smoking a cig I think they prob smoke weed because they smoke something so why wouldn't they smoke weed. Of course there's people that think its the devils lettuce and don't smoke, but I always see someone with a cig and think there's like a 70-80% chance that they smoke weed. Am I right or totally wrong and there's no link between cigs and weed at all. Lol

I smoke cigarettes. So does 99.9999% of my stoner friends..

3. #3 The Golden Spiral, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    I smoke and some of my social circles have smokers.
    Some other don't.

I think it'd be a better question to ask how many weed smokers smoke tobacco.

If you think about it there's a lower ratio.
    Actually a lot of weed smokers hate on tobacco.ñ

I honestly don't give two fucks.

You smoke?
    no. cool
    yes. have one with me

4. I quit smoking cigarettes when I started blazing every day

5. I'm a bit different, I mix some tobacco with my cones but I don't smoke ciggies. A pack lasts me about a month

6. I usually smoke cigs only when I'm high. It's just so much more enjoyable for me. I take a lot of breaks with blazing, and during my breaks I don't even smoke cigs. So for me there is a connection for sure

7. ewww cigerettes

8. I personally hate cigarettes. Everytime I smoked one, they made me feel horrible. I know tobacco smokers that smoke more than a pack a day and then frown on pot use. I'm the opposite, I'll blaze weed all day and then frown on tobacco use. Hypocritical of me but it is what it is.

9. #9 PurpDno, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    I think that if you smoke cigarettes and you dont smoke weed then your likely to choose masturbation over sex with you dream girl before she lost her virginity

10. My dad smokes pot but doesn't smoke cigs.he doesn't care if someone else smokes a cig in front of him. I don't think he's ever smoked a cig in his life.all my other friends do tho

Sent from my VS840PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Can someone explain what the point of cigarettes are exactly? Apart from burning a whole in your wallet, after the initial head rush you get when you start, there is absolutely no point to smoking baccy. At least with weed you get baked :smoke:   So there is an actually point to smoking it haha

12. I'm the exact same way , but I prefer more weed then tobacco so its usually a 70% 30% mix .
    Lots of people don't understand how I can do that only smoke tobacco with weed , I say to them I can't understand how u just smoke tobacco without weed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Your theory is relevant to more recent generations.

14. I have asthma so I choose to smoke weed only. But even if I didn't I don't think I would smoke a frajo.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

15. I have one after every bowl.

WTF are you talking 'bout?

17. Nah cigs are for fags....get it because they're called fags in England.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I used to smoke cigarettes.

Finally stopped as it was tearing up my budget.

I still enjoy a cigarette, if I'm with people and someone has some nice rolling tobacco, and is generous enough to let me roll one.

I enjoyed smoking while I did, but I'm quite happy I managed to stop now.

19. Use to smoke cigs. Gave them up about a year ago and it's great!

Most Europeans, not all, mix there weed with tobacco so I'd say yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. "Do you smoke?"

yes = only cigarettes.
    no = they don't smoke anything.
    smoke what? = they smoke weed.