Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Cats And Dogs Are Pot Heads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My mother has 6 cats. Whenever I am over at my parents smoking or vaping with my dad one of the cats always wants to get up by your face to catch a buzz. He is the only cat out the 6 that seems to be  a pot head. My dog I have now does not get high but I had a dog about decade ago that likewise would come up when you are smoking to catch a buzz. Some dogs and cats like to get high and some do not. Just like people I guess.

2. #2 orbweaver, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    My cat won't even stay in my bedroom anymore now that my room smells of weed. I need to find somewhere else to keep my weed. I miss hanging out with my cat!

On the other hand, I have known cats that liked weed and people that shared it with them. I just don't share it with pets, that just doesn't seem cool to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.