Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Cans Do You Recommend While Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by High There, Sep 1, 2014.

1. just bought 4 Stella artois which are like 4-5% per can and im wondering how many cans should i drink if i want to wake in the morning for college. im smoking my herb after my drink just so you know .  

2. All of them of course, what kind of question is that?

3. Sounds like you're underaged for drinking and also haven't really had experience drinking.

4. I think you should get four more cans and shotgun them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 4 cans of like 5% alcohol wont do much besides get you a little wobbly.

Return them and get hard liquor. Youre in college now, its time to start drinking Everclear and Moonshine.

6. Sounds like you need more beers mate.

7. yes i dont drink that much at all but no im not underaged for drinking im 19 

8. i havnt drank in ages and plus my cash flow wasn't very good today. 

9. i say drink 1 beer and keep the rest for a better night.  

10. thank you for the friendly and mature response, unlike some other hotheads ....

11. maybe that is why he is asking for advice?

12. If new to drinking I'd drink one about an hour before you go where you need to go, and see how you feel before you leave.

Until you know how you handle the beet/THC combo I wouldn't try it at school or in public. If its your first time getting buzzed at school bring a little thing of gum and mouthwash for If you get paranoid.

Best of luck in your endeavors sir.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. And what state allows drinking at that age? In mine it's 18 for smoking cigs, 21 for alcohol.

united kingdom 

15. Oh, okay. In that case, carry on. I don't suggest drinkin' while tokin' though. Ruins the high. At least for me. Makes me feel like I'm drunk, not stoned.

16. I drank 5 litres of beer and smoked a gram the other week. My head was melted the next day.

17. who ever said you had to be smart to go to college?

18. by an odd twist of fate i also have exactly four beers to drink tonight

19. U have to go for it drink it slowly so it don't hit u to much, stop when yr nicely buzzed

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!

20. 4 stellas? I hope you don't have a girlfriend.