Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Buds to get toasted, High, Super High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budstar, Aug 24, 2009.

1. My wife and I just started MM. How many average Buds of decent California Indica should it take to get to feeling toasted, feeling High, and feeling Super high. :confused:
    Assume a bud size that is about a big as a peanut or two green peas.

Gracias in advance for your insight

2. I would just smoke a little bit, wait a while, and see how you're feeling from there. That way you'll be able to control how high you get

3. Depends how you're smokin it

4. what are you smoking from?

5. if your getting average cali medi and you have no tolerance at all start with 1 small nug the size you described between the two of you. Inhale your hits and hold then for at least 3 seconds or more. Wait ten minutes for it to affect you fully, then try another nug.

You c an smoke too much if your just starting out, so it's better to smoke a little and wait then to get wayyyyy to high and ruin the experiance

6. lol "super high" thats funny...>.>...But in all seriousness just pack a bowl and let the good times roll!:hello:

(LoL ryme)

7. Thats like asking someone:
    "How many french fries will it take to get full, stuffed, or super full?"

No one can answer your question,
    it depends on bud quality, density, and varies person to person

Just take a hit, see how you feel,
    take another, see how you feel and so on

8. Smoke a bowl... If you want to be higher smoke another. Rinse and repeat.

9. thats pretty small nugs...

10. That seems to be the average size of the nugs that we got, one was about twice as big though.

Ok, how many nugs of this size should make up a bowl?

11. Just break up one and put it in,
    its really not that hard..

12. to Portland is Dank

So 10 minutes is the average or Maximum to see if the amount you smoked is going to hit you?

Also should you feel a rush with Indica vs Sativa?

13. You will feel it almost instantly,
    And considering its your first time (I assume) you won't notice the difference between indica & sativa

14. The bud can hit you instantly, or it can be a "creeper high" where you don't feel anything for the first few minutes and then you get BAKED out of nowhere. If you aren't feeling the effects that well, stand up for 30 seconds or so (brace yourself because you might not expect it to hit you as hard as it can) and then sit back down.

A Sativa will give you a head high. Your vision will change, you will feel very happy and giggly, and you might "trip." Indicas will relax you to the point where you won't feel like moving. Indicas are wonderful to smoke right before you head off to bed while Sativas are better for the morning and when you need to function but still want to be high

15. Thanks also to igloo for the instantly comment too.

Wow that is a lot faster then I thought it would be. When we have tried it for the last 4 times we just don't feel much for 10 minutes or so. Probably 8 hits each with a fair amount of white vapor, Event after 10 minutes we haven't felt too much. The indica has helped her get some needed sleep though, but I need it for Anxiety and it didn't make me tired at all, but I am a bit more calm.

16. If you took 8 hits through a vape your first time smoking and didn't feel hardly anything, I don't think you inhaled right. Don't suck it and hold it in your mouth. Actally inhale it. I helps to blow out all your air hold it for like 2 seconds and you're pretty much in need of air just put the bag to your mouth and take a slow deep breath about 80-90% your lung capacity and breathe in a little fresh air also. And hold your hit for about 3 seconds. Holding it longer deprives you of oxygen and kills brain cells.

17. Thanks for the help on the breath, but no, we are breathing deep, but the vapor quality changes with each hit. We probably only get 3 strong hits out of the 8 hits, the rest are significantly lighter.