Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many buds do you usually get...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Browsing, Jun 21, 2013.

1. #1 Browsing, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    How many buds do you usually get when you buy half ounces?

Typically I get around 10-12 smaller ones, but on my most recent pick of up some Northern Lights, I only got 4 buds for a half ounce.  I was actually skeptical that it was of weight, until I weighed it... twice.  Getting big buds makes it seem like so much less.

2. How many carrots come in a bag man. haha Idk, it can be all different. Depends what kinda bud and how its grown and stuff yah know

3. All nugs are different shapes and sizes bro, I just got a Q of train wreck, and it was 3 massive buds!

Another 8th included a bunch of teeny tiny potent ass nugs.

4. If i pick up a g, its usually one bigger bud and maybe a tiny bud with it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ^^^^ his "buds" come in a leaf shape lmao

6. Break those big buds down into smaller nugs and it'll look like a lot more.

7. Most of the time my buds come in nugs of about a gram. I very rarely get huge nugs.

8. I've had buds that weighed anywhere from .2g to 32g. Its really variable.

9. Depends on the strain, ive picked up an o of some dense, sticky shit a couple times and ive gotten it in like 3-6 nugs numerous times.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I wnt to do this so badly, but at the same time it is hard for me to do that. I have a bit of an OCD with my weed, I start with the smallest bud, and that is the first victim. I slowly work my way up to the absolute biggest bud, that way if I have 4 buds, when I get to my last bud, instead of having 1/4th of the weed, I have closer to 3/8ths, which buys me time to get more weed.