Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many bowls in a half eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrcronic, Aug 10, 2010.

1. i don't know if i got jipped or i expect too much but i payed $20 for a half eighth of some pretty high mids but so far i only smoked 2 bowls (packed tight) and it seems i have about a bowl and a half left. so what you guys think? my bowl seems about average.(not too big nor small)

2. A half eighth? the fuck.

1.7 grams? id get 2 bowls

3. i get 2-4

4. oh ok seems i got a pretty good deal then?

5. 1.75 / .4 = 4.375 bowls
    :D

I pack smaller bowls tho.

6. No one can answer that accurately because it depends on how big your bowl is and how fat you pack them.

7. Exactly.

8. ;) .

9. This.
    Right now I have a chillum. I used to have a pocket sized spoon. And I've smoked the big boys with bowls the size of a half dollar.
    So it depends on the bowl.
    I know one thing for sure. You overpaid.