Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Bowls Do You Usually Smoke Solo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XxChaosXLovexX, Nov 8, 2009.

1. #1 XxChaosXLovexX, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    In order to reach your desired state of blazedness how many bowls do you usually smoke at a time? I'm talking about quality stuff...no shwag. ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I usually do about 2 by myself unless I'm in a rush or I'm smoking somewhere I shouldn't be. Rarely 3. I use a piece though, I'd probably smoke less if I used a bong.

2. i'm pretty new so my tolerance is low, i can smoke 1 bowl and be pretty high, but if i smoke 2 it guarantees my highness. :smoking:

3. Usually I just pack one really fat bowl in my pipe and I'm high. :D
    I just bought a bong though, and I would definitely be fucked on one bowl.

4. yea i just pack a bowl and im done :smoking:

5. when i'm just sitting in my room i usually do 4 or 5 out of my mini bong and that keeps me going for most of the night :smoking:

6. i usually smoke 3 or 4 bowls before school and a backwood in the late afternoon with my friends

7. 2 bowls, the first one is always fat and the second is always small. No more no less.

8. I usually smoke about 2 bowls from the bong or light up a blunt to myself to get where I need to be solo. :smoking:

9. 1 bowl of normal grind and 1 hit it with a torch lighter and im set for awhile but if i do 2 bowls and 1 hit them ill be asleep

10. if im about to go to sleep i ususally pack a bowl and rip it out of the room mate's new roor. If im just chiefin during the day i usually smoke 2

11. One bowl pack out of my bong and I'm gooooood. :smoking:

12. i keep packing them and smoking them until i start forgetting about the pipe and stop hitting it. Unless i dnt have alotta weed

13. It really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm planning on chilling out and watching a movie I get pretty baked, so 2-3 bowls. I like to smoke a little bit when I'm drawing or taking photos so I can get my creativity buzz going, and that usually only takes one small bowl.

Small amounts help me keep my tolerance low too, which is always a good thing!

14. I've more or less got a similar system. If it's watching a documentary I'll get high as cheese with a couple of bowls. But if I'm playing guitar I just like to take a few hits every now and then on an regular size bowl.

15. Ganja Man? Either I know you or coincidentally you have the same nickname as this guy I know.

You're hot.

16. I'll just uasually pack one bowl. But I'll pack it super tight

17. I usally pack 2 bowls, this gets me pretty blazed.
    I sometimes pack a little one hitter though afterwards,
    depends how Im feeling really.

18. Usually one per night. Sometimes two.

19. Four fat bowls and I'm happy.