Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bowls do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wuhnderful, Dec 6, 2013.

1. So Ive been smoking for about 2 years now and its been daily a gram a day of dro and lately its been taking 3 bowls just to feel good and anything after that seems like a waste its as if my high just isnt enjoyable anymore and im just smoking constantly to be high all the time should I take a break? Should I quit? is 3 bowls normal? before it use to be a gram would last me the weekend including friday and maybe a bowl or two left for monday but now its daily 1 bowl use to do me good then i noticed 2 did it good and now 3 just feels like as if I smoked a bowl I just smoked 2 bowls and im high but i feel just high not stoned or anything

2. i know nothing about 2 bowls or 3 or 1, i just know half an ounce a month, plain and simple. sometimes a little less, sometimes more, but thats the average.

3. how many bowls did a bowl-smoker smoke if a bowl-smoker couldn't smoke bowls?

4. I used to get high off of like two hits a bowl, now I pack two hits and I'm on T-break right now! (And by T-break, for me, that means I'm on my off month. I smoke twice/month on and off. It keeps tolerance down and doesnt deny my poor college student's pocket).

You're just developing a higher tolerance. A T-break for about two weeks to a month will get you down again! Also, if you work out, it'll be a bit faster since THC is binded to the fat-cells.

No need to quit completely, just take a tolerance break and you're good to go. :smoke:

5. [quote name="Retsii" post="19111577" timestamp="1386313722"]I used to get high off of like two hits a bowl, now I pack two hits and I'm on T-break right now! (And by T-break, for me, that means I'm on my off month. I smoke twice/month on and off. It keeps tolerance down and doesnt deny my poor college student's pocket).You're just developing a higher tolerance. A T-break for about two weeks to a month will get you down again! Also, if you work out, it'll be a bit faster since THC is binded to the fat-cells.No need to quit completely, just take a tolerance break and you're good to go. :smoke:[/quote]Hell, even a week can do some good.

6. Use/Make a bong. :bongin:  If you've only been smoking dry pieces then switch and take a fat milky rip to the dome, I know for sure you will be satisfied. It cools the smoke enabling more thc to be absorbed in one hit giving a much more euphoric initial rush. :hippie:  Put ice in the chamber for an even cooler hit! :yay:

7. You could take the next step and start snorting or injecting weed for a bigger rush.  

8. Ya that's what I do

9. My smoking routine for a normal week day is:
    1. I'll smoke a bowl on the way to class in the morning.
    2. After my 1st or 2nd class I'll smoke another bowl in the back of the parking lot.
    3. I'll normally smoke a bowl on the way home from class.
    4. I normally have to work a hour after I get home so I'll smoke on the way to work.
    5. Then after work depending on if I go out anywhere I will normally smoke between 2-4 bowls.

10. #10 LQ142, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    It's normal to feel "just high" when your tolerance builds. It's physically impossible for me to get high like I used to but I still catch a pleasant buzz with my first vape bowl of the day.

After that first bowl I can vape all night and not get much higher. Even with hash and oil.That's just how tolerance works  :confused_2: I prefer the mild relaxed feeling I get nowadays compared to the overpowering high it used to be. 

11. it depends on how baked i wanna get lol. if i just want to get high ill do a hit or 2. but if i want to be  :hippie: then 1 or 2, depends. i think the key to maintaining a low Tol. is learning how to ride your high out lol. 

12. Take a few month tolerance break.

13. All of them. I smoke all the bowls.

14. I like to just smoke about 3-5 small bowls to get me feelin good. easier on the throat haha :smoke:

15. Blowing lines of kief gets you pretty stoned

Try it out man

You'll love it

16. I smoke one bowl to get high these days!! I dab daily and a bowl is no more than 0.65 in my bowl.

I smoke a half gram. in one hit, if not two with my bong.

I do not torch it if it is in the bowl, or i use my vaporizor(usually do that!) and hit THAT through the bong and vaporize over a half gram in one hit.

I don't get how people say they dont get high. You just need to work with your tolerance

Get proper high thc bud... >18% frosty nug no exceptions
    >70%thc wax lab test no solvent rresidue and thc etc testing, contaminant test and more.

17. 81 bowls a day

18. I've smoked one bowl so far today but I'll smoke at least one more tonight