Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bowls do you smoke in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RebelINS, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I usually only smoke one to get high, but I was really curious if you all did the same? I sorta wanted to try to smoke like 3 bowls or something to see if there was a huge difference in the highs.

2. It depends on what i have to do and how many people im with but one to yourself is usually a good high, depending on your tolerance two or three could mess you up pretty good. I would suggest trying two and seeing how that feels and then go from there.

3. 3 at least out of my spoon or bubbler. After that I might continue, or break out my 1-hitter bat and keep a steady pace of a couple hits every so often.

4. 1-2 bowls of dank and maybe 3-4 bowls of mids/kb though i rarely smoke that. But mostly one bowl of dank bud gets me soaring and if i smoke another one, well you know :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  5. when im on here...i like 3-4 on a like 4 hour period so like one an hour..

6. I'm not so good at conserving weed, I'd say I'll smoke 5 to 6 bowls of sugar coated, in one hour and just be high for a while and smoke another 3 later, I usually like blunts better though.

7. I do 1 bowl that gets me stoned for 4 hours then I go back and do another bowl.

Yesterday I smoked 1 bowl of some DANK and I was so stoned.

I love having a low tolerance! :D

All of this is DANK weed.

8. As many as humanly possible

9. Three

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw]YouTube - Tootsie Pop[/ame]

10. It doesnt matter haha i can't handle how some people treat smokin as an arms race. What does it matter how much you smoke. Its the fact we all enjoy the same high:smoke:

11. As many as it takes. It's not like I count them.

12. too fucking many. goddamn tolerance.

13. Get better weed :D

14. Dependsss. Usualy w. my bf we smoke a good size bowl or two out of one of his bongs, by myself ill pack a small bowl and with friends everyone in the circle who has weed @ the time packs, so out of 5 or 6 ppl its usually 3 or 4.
    With my tolerance where it is now (less than a month back to smoking after a 6+ week break) a bowl by myself is more than enough, of good weed. Two and I'll be on another planet =]

15. Yes, we can all say, well it depends, so yes, it depends. But, I'd say an average is between one and two, because sometimes I smoke one big one and then a smaller one.

16. usually one if im by myself, 2 or 3 if im with more ppl.

i dont smoke that often tho, if i can get it i smoke like 1-2 times a day. havent gotten any for like 2 weeks tho.

17. i'm working on it. just a couple more months. then....CHOP. and i shall have better weed.

18. 1 if its dank, 2 - 3 if its mids.

19. a few times ive smoked an eighth in one sitting.

20. 1 to chill.... 3 to be baked