Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bowls do you smoke in an evening?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sco703, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I've only been smoking like two. I feel like that's low.

2. Well this isn't a contest haha. Smoke how ever many fits your needs/budget. Whats an evening to you?

3. ^ That

It all matters on the night for me. Lke tonight. I'd say I'm on my 6th-8th bowl. That's from about 7 oclock till now. 1/2 of those bowls were split with my girlfriend.

4. I'd say 5+ usually, i just got a vape and pull an equal amount of trenches. Sometimes i like to do a gauntlet and just be too high to smoke the rest of the day

5. 2 usually, 3 maximum. Only because i rarely have a lot of weed.

6. Around 5+ :smoke:

7. Yeah I would have to say I'm close to like 6-8 if you count bong rips.

8. 1, just before bed. :)

9. 2 doobies, one with a beer straight when i get home. another with a beer straight after dinner.

10. Whatever your preference is. Everyone is different. I smoke quite often(multiple times a day) and it varies day to day depending on my work schedule.

11. Uh depends on the night, if i just got out of work and its already 11/12 at night i would cruise a few bowls nd go home. If im not workin or if im out earlier i would most likely smoke more, 5 to 6

12. 5-6 bowls out of my bong get me a decent high going. :smoke: :D