Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many bowls do you norm. smoke???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by malu scooter, Jul 5, 2003.

?

how many bowls do you smoke?

1. one or two hits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shiiit no bowls...just blunts and sometimes joints as a back up

2. It varies if I want to no feel my head 2 or 3 bowls but for like walking around or driving like 1 or 2 hits just felling it a little bit just enough to act straight and feel good

3. easily about a half oz. a day

4. I get high until I'm comfortably there, at a state where I'm high enough to actually put the bowl down and save the rest. Out of the group I smoke with usually I've got more of a tolerance than most, most can smoke 3 bowls or so to the head and be good. I've smoked about 12 bowls with bout a 5 minute period in-between each and ended up falling asleep eventually, got so stoned my eyes literally wouldn't open and I got couchlock and sore lungs. But honestly if I was at a place where everything would stay active and the weed kept coming, I think I could keep going for a pretty long time.

But say I had like a half ounce, wanted to get completely and utterly high only for myself and smoke more later, probably 5-7 fat bowls.

5. 2 decent sized hoots and I get to where I wanna be. I don't like getting completly fucking cooked.

6. if i am by myself i like smokin a like one or two bowls i liek to conserve to a point and just relax and not over do it. i find it better that way and then i put on my ipod and falls asleep

7. this thread started like more than 2 years ago haha but to answer the question i said i have no idea at all because its different every time depending on how much weed/people there are, etc.

8. 2 bowls outta my spoon and im pretty high, 3-4 and im really stoned..
    2 bowls outta a bong or bubbler myself and im really high...

9. depends..if I'm alone, the most I'll smoke is 3 in one session. but if I'm with people I'll just keep smokin' until my lungs cant take it anymore, haha. when im with my friends im always the one who wants to pack one more while everyone else is in a daze or nearly passed out

10. I have no fucking idea anymore.

When I first started smoking, one bowl would get me fucked up. I think. I don't really remember that well. All I remember is one time, we were passing a bowl around, taking a few hits, and then five minutes later it would finally hit me. Hard.

After a few weeks of smoking, I'm suprised my tolerance didn't go through the roof. We usually smoked a $30 bag in one night. It was crazy. I was really fucking high, so if I was alone I would have stopped, but they must have had a crazy tolerance, so they kept packing bowls or rolling joints. No way am I going to pass up the chance to smoke more, so I'd keep smoking with them.

The second to last time I smoked, I had a really low tolerance. I hadn't smoked in a few months. We were passing around a one-hitter and I took the best hits out of the group (or so they said), but I didn't get high. I was fucking drunk, though.

The last time I smoked, it was with my manager at work. The manager lived with the boss, so one day when the boss was gone and work was really slow, we walked over there and passed around a one-hitter. Did it about three or four times. I got a little buzz.

Right now I don't have any pot and I don't have anything to smoke it out of, either. I'm still waiting for grasscity to recieve my money and then I have to wait two weeks for the order to get here. Otherwise, I'd smoke a bowl or two and tell you if I'm high or not.

11. i usually smoke bout 4-5 i think.. it all depends on how much bud i have at tha time .. and i dont have a job so i gotta make it last till i can get more

12. I dunno, like 5-10 bowls a day or so? Almost always off good nug...but my tolerance is pretty high so I gotta smoke way more than I used to.

Ohh the gold old days, where one bowl and I'd be stoned as hell.

13. I'm basically high off of one bubbler/bong hit of nugget, so it really depends how long i wanna be high and how high i wanna be. I only weight 130 pounds and take monster hits, so that might have something to do with it. I can smoke a lot of weed as well though. And its fun.

If I'm with friends, we basically smoke as much as possible. I try being conservative though. That doesn't work well.

14. I smoke anywhere from an 1/8th to a 1/2th a day in bowls/blunts :p
    (high tollerance) :(

15. it really depends on how much i have i smoke any whare from a g to a 1/4 a day. on an average weekday i smake a bowl or 2 out of a pipe then take 3-4 shake bong bowls and a joint and that changes depending on how many people im with. on weekends its like 3g a day or more if were roling blunts and i have money. today iv had 4 pipe bowls 2 shake bong bowls a joint and some resin in a bong.

16. I normally get stoned with at least one other person so about 2-3 bowls for me.

17. no matter how many bowls i smoke, i cant get high like i used too..i used to smoke 1-2 bowls and be messed, not i smoke 4-5 bowls and im just mellow high...anyone else?

18. usually 2-3 bowls when im by myself...and the most ive ever smoked in a day is a half between three of us, and like 6 firecrackers

19. 4-5 Normally then maybe finish up with a J depends on what im smoking though my tollerance is pretty shot atm (thankfully:)) (Thanks the man/woman who invited Goldenseal) so i get pretty fucking ripped off 4-5

20. i usualy smoke 2-3 bowls, depending on how good the shit is. If it just chronic, then i guess 2 1/2. If its OG Kush then it would be like, 1 bowl