Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many bowls do you norm. smoke???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by malu scooter, Jul 5, 2003.

?

how many bowls do you smoke?

1. one or two hits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. damn it you guys, the most i have ever smoked is like 6-7 bowls. it would be higher i guess, but i just lose all motivation at that point...

2. smoked 2 bowls and am fucking baked off my ass....this is some fiiiiiine herb :D

3. i like to smoke as much as i can, but usualy just 1, sometimes 2... i just like when we have parties with like 3-4 people and smoke like 10 joints and 5-6 blunts and get some major drinking goin on!! IT KICKS ASS!!!

4. Usually smoke 6-7 maybe up to 10 on Friday night. I once smoked some British Columbian shit.....and, wooh! I was fuckin' screwed!!!!!!!

5. By myself I usually just smoke 1 bowl at a time. a few times a day. When i'm with friends we usually smoke 2 blunts worth for 4 of us. i remind myself that no matter how high i get I won't feel much in an hour. that usually stops me from smoking too much at once.

6. It depends who im smoking with and how many people there are, if its by myself i will smoke 1-2 bowls, but if its with numerous people then 3 and up. It all depends on how good the weed is and what were are smoking out of

7. i smoke like a mega phat bowl when im just with myself ill take 4-6 hits then put it down and pick it tup agin in like 20 minutres or something take some more hits but when im with 2-3 friends i like to smoke a bowl for each person there.

8. My friend did 25 big bowls one after another then collapsed barely able to talk. most ive done in one go was 10 bowls one after another.

9. when i smoke, i usually like to smoke alot, and with my friends depending on what pipe we go through over 5 bowls, but thats sharing.. and i usually lose count.. and realize we have no weed in the morning. :smoking:

10. What kind of size bowls are you guys talking about? 2-3 bowls doesn't sound like much to me :S

Usually we (4 guys) will go through between a 1/4 and 1 oz a night, mostly smoked in joints with the occational bong (3 ft two chamber, creamy hits but kills my lungs)

I think the most we smoked was 6 ounces in under a week, but that memory is pretty hazy :smoke:

11. as many as it takes, if im alone, just chillin ill take 2 hits put it down for a bit, if i wanna get high it usualy kickes in like 3 bowls 2 my self, almost a gram,with friends we go threw bags till we realize were baked, and need a cig

12. most ive smoked in the timeframe of 15 minutes is 6 oil hoots and a joint. then I passed out.

13. i hardly ever bust out my bubbler anymore, always roll my bud up....like 4 or 5 bowls when i use it

14. 1-2 bowls a night wend-sunday

15. That's weird, your thread title asks how many bowls do you NORMALLY smoke, yet in your post you're asking "how many bowls in one day you have smoked max..."

So I guess I'll talk about both. Normally, I only need 2-3 bowls to feel really good. But this is only if I have a lot of weed to spare. usually I can never get any weed, so if I do get weed it's very little, and I have to really try to conserve it. If that's the case, then I try to limit myself to 1 or 2 bowls max.

But if I have a ton of weed (which has only happened a few times in my life), then I can easily go through 5-6 bowls with no problem. Once, my friend and I smoked an entire half ounce in just one sitting, with me doing most of the smoking. But after smoking about 7 bowls, my body just kinda gets immune to weed and no matter how much I smoke after that, it doesn't seem to affect me at all.

16. i smoke about 4 - 5 out of my mini bong but the bowl is like...big you can fit alot in

i do the same with my pipe, but that seems to get me more wrecked for some reason

17. Most I have smoked in a day is a half bag with a couple buddies. Usually I smoke a couple blunts plus 2 or 3 bowls a day.

18. 4-5 packed ones in a day at the moment, pretty good times indeed!

19. one bowl in the bong and i am baked

20. one bowl and i am very stoned, two at a time and i am a usless lump of humyn being :D