Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bowls do you go through in a sitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Jan 7, 2011.

1. My buddy and I usually smoke 3 bowls (which are quite small) out of my bong, and get decently high, but hes never smoked more then 3.
    When i told him we should try doing more, to get even higher,
    he got nervous and didnt want to, thinking we'd die or it was too much..

Id like to know how many bowls you guys go through in a sitting because 3 just doesnt seem to be cutting it anymore.
    It works, and i get decently high, but not as high as id really like to be, and i figure if i step it up to 5, ill get myself flying again

All input is appreciated!

2. It all depends really. If I'm just casually toking it will be 1-2 every couple hours or so, or I'll inhale 3-5 indies if I wanna get baked. Kief is a plus always. :devious:

3. I have a pretty deep bowl in my pipe, and I grind up the weed real good and stuff it in to the top. Very nice bowls. Probably about 1 to myself, sometimes two. But if I'm smoking with one or two other people then we'll definitely need more.

4. When im with my bro(s) we usually dont have a bowl but if u say a blunt is 3 bowls we usually go through 9 in one setting or 3 blunts. This is just an average sometimes we are short on cash.

5. did 5 last night after a tbreak so about 1-1.2g and im fine :)

6. about 3-5 by myself. but i dont think more than 5 on average. there might be days where i smoke a bit more but generally around 3-5. and with others than prob twice as much :smoke:

7. well...how much is "quite small"

i usually only smoke one bowl persitting, but its kind of a big bowl ahah. ill put like .4 crons, plus .2 batch so that like .6 all together.

but if i want to get really high ill smoke like a .8 crons and like .3 batch so thats a 1.1 bowl. i have a huge bowl so i can smoke multiple sized bowls out of it ahah

and of course there are times when the boys get paid and all together we have like an ounce and a half, so then we will smoke like 4 gaint bowls ahah

8. well i broke the original bowl, and have been using this shitty ass bowl, that probably holds like .1

9. I have a small 1 snap bowl for my bong I use when it's just me. Fits maybe .2 or .3g. I snap it all in one hit and that gets me baked for a couple of hours. If it's me and a friend or my girlfriend I'll fill up a bigger bowl, but we usually only smoke one if it's just for an hour or so.

10. Dude fill it up and snap it all in one hit, each fill your own up, You'll get a lot higher then trying to split that bowl.

11. thats what we do, we never used to but i got tired of having a baby bowl, so i just snap my own. we usually get to 3 each

12. Well then then answer is clear, just pack your own couple bowls after he's done?

13. thats a good call, i just thought it wasnt like ettiquette to do that or some shit

14. depends on the kinda bud i have. if its some dank then 2 bowls is enough for me but if its some decent mids then i go up to 4 or 5. then im fucking gone

15. I never have enough weed to smoke a lot at one time because I'm always trying to make it last as long as possible.

I usually smoke one smallish bowl by myself or 2 medium bowls if I'm with my younger step-sis. We be tokin' buds.

16. I laugh at all of the people who smoke 1g to get high. That only happens because you went overboard and started smoking a shit ton. Been smoking for almost 3 years and .1 or .2 a day keeps me happy :) It takes years and years to develop a tolerance when your only smoking as much as me. On weekends i often smoke around .5 because its always great to be BLAZED AS FUCK with friends :smoke: Then... weekdays its back to the .1

17. Anywhere from 1 to 5+, just depends really.

18. Well, i cant really say i ever go over 1 because i have 3 pipes,the metal one holds 0.2g-0.3g, the glass one holds 0.4g-0.6g, and the wooden one holds 3g-4g. If i have a lot of trees at the time ill pack a big bowl in the wood pipe, if i have like 2gs ill use the glass, I only ever use the metal if i am lower than half a g.

If im going to pack more than one bowl in the glass pipe i might as well use the wood pipe and put 2 glass bowls worth in it.

19. 2-3 hits, max. I'm a terminal lightweight.

20. if it is his bud then you obviously cant. but if its yours or you pitched who cares.