How many bowls can you pack with an 8th?

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Like with a pipe.

I will be buying and eigth for $50 from a new friend who smoked me out with a small blunt today. Although another question is, what I smoked today was extremely strong comparedto what I smoked in the past. It wasn't smooth, it was too hard to inhale becauee it was already so strong in mouth alone. This is what I willbe buying. Like I said, I couldn't even get a hit it was so strong. So should I buy it?

2. idk its different everytime i pack a bowl/i dont always smoke bowls.

and yes buy it. just take small hits.

3. Dude, a slice for $50 is nice dude. I would say maybs 10 small bowl packs or like 6 huge bowl packs

4. thats totally worth it. It seems to me like you wont be over loading your bowls, so you could get plenty of bowl backs from an eigth. If you try to conserve which is always smart I bet you could get anything from 10-15. :)

5. So how many hits can you get off of a bowl? (Pipe)

6. #6 Casual Toker, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    You should get plenty of bowls with an 8th, they usually last at least a week for me. Just take small hits, or pack snaps.

How many hits you get out if a bowl depends on how you pack it, and how big a hit you take but generally like 4-6 hits.

7. For me ... One.

8. my bowl holds about .4 max. i normally do a .3 bowl.

so, math time.

roughly 11 bowls.

9. 16 - 17 vape hits. Figuring in that im hitting the vape twice a day, that would last me about a week.

$50 a week for weed is actually pretty good for someone on a budget.

10. Golf Wang Ride or Die

11. Probably around 5000.

If you smoke 0.001 at a time.

12. oh yeahh??

13. #13 OGKushBlazer, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    oh yeahh!!

14. Shit today is fucking-amazing! Shit is Damn hot.

15. Dude, all these numbers are totally killing my buzz. 50 for an eigth of dank is sick, that's what I pay. Don't worry about how many bowls it can pack, and how many hits you'll get.. Just buy it, smoke it... And then you'll know. That's not a question that can be answered by most people, because all bowls are different, and everyone takes bigger or smaller hits. Yafeelinme? But an 1/8 of dank for 50 is pretty good to me:O

16. Over9000.jpg

It had to be done:cool: