Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bong hits can you get off 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Juicy Jayz, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Just a question i've always wondered. soon to be bong owner thats why.

2. Depends on the person, depends on the bowl size, really really stupid question. Some people could smoke 1 gram in one hit.

3. Well I take rather fat hits.

I say, 6 hits a fat bowl/a .3 gram

So maybe 20ish? That's counting them veryyyy fat. So more if you're not taking huge ass rips.

4. Now I am really looking forward to getting a bong, Especially if a .3 gives you 6 rips. Now I can get high while saving my weed:D

5. One singe rip

• Like Like x 2
  6. yea, while using a bong/bubbler i tend to use less weed. but be careful because once your tolerance gets up there youll start packin fatter hits more often.
    witch can be a bad thing and a good thing. but bongs are fucking great dude. i love all of mine

7. Any suggestions for a first time bong?

8. Well the thing is im in sri lanka right now, I haven't been to a headshop yet but when I do go I plan to buy a bong or pipe or even both if its the right price, I would assume stuff like that would be super cheap here. Anyways any specific brands I should look out for? Also what is the difference between a water bong and a regular?

9. A bong is a bong. Water will always be in a bong. Bongs conserve weed if you do it right by getting an herb iron and using that as well.

10. Things to look out for as of now
    "Blackleaf" Bong
    Herb Iron
    Good grinder

Anything else, and thanks alot for your input dont think im not grateful :p I know nothing at all when it comes to bongs/pipes Ive been smoking only papers and blunts for the past 4 years.

11. my bong bowl holds .5 and we normally get like 4-6 hits from a bowl so like 10 hits from a gram

12. 2 fat bowls

• Like Like x 1
  13. depends on the bowl size, shape, how much you prefer per hit, are you using a screen..?
    lighter? match? beeline?
    a lot of factors come into play

14. get something with percs and an ice pich included...some good brands are
    Toro, Illadelph, Alex K, Sovereignty, Medicali, Phx, HiSi, ..etc..

dont get china glass!!!!

15. There's no formula for 'x amount of weed = x amount of hits'

It's all about how big of a hit you take and what kind of piece you're using.

16. Conserving i could make it last all day by myself 5 or 6 buzzed bowls, if it's some good shit.

17. What is china glass?

Its legal to bring this stuff to canada right..?

18. China glass is just shitty, quickly manufactured glass that will probably break if you softly flick a penny at it.

You can get a nice bong with a perc and ice catch usually for 50 bucks and up. I'd invest in that, it was well worth it. :)

19. tell us what u find at your local headshop in sri lanka. i wonder how much counterfit stuff they have there........its bas as india........the # of hits per gram for a bong depends on a lot of factors including size. i have a 21" tall tube with a stock small bowl that i can get about 15 nice hits out of a gram