Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many blunts can you safely smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herdezian, Jan 16, 2017.

1. I've smoked 36 blunts since Saturday, and plan to finish it off this weekend with 4 more. I didn't really look up if it was safe or not, but I considered since people smoke cigarettes daily, I should be fine, right?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 36 blunts in one weekend? Must be smoking some of that OG Reggie I've heard so much about. Some o' dat dank ass Shwag Kush.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Look, OP, it's like this: You get a lifetime of 1000 blunts. You can use them as often as you please. But on the 1001 a green and brown demon appears and takes your soul to netherworld where you roll Satan's blunts for eternity. Smoke wisely.

• Like Like x 4
  4. You can only get so high so smoking more is only a waste. Do you not have anything better to do with your time than to see hoe many you can smoke?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Weed wrapped in cancer is never safe.

I like your theory of how it's safe because people smoke cigs everyday...lol ...you're very out of touch with the world if you haven't heard the dangers of cigs

You must have some shit weed and way too much free time bro

• Like Like x 5
  6. I just don't get the desire to put good flowers into tobacco papers or cheap cigars. People pay 1-3 hundred dollars/oz for buds, then smoke them in a 50 cent cigar. It disgusts me.

PW

• Like Like x 3
  7. Raw papers is the way to go or bong it up

8. Technically zero. Tobacco is (obviously) dangerous always. The thing is that you're also inhaling the smoke from the cigar wrap which isn't even made to be inhaled. Of course you're mainly inhaling weed but that point remains. If you're gonna smoke blunts I recommend doing it occasionally, also the amount you're smoking besides just wasting a lot of money on blunt wraps/cigars to split open is probably going to get you addicted to nicotine which is insanely hard for lots of people to quit. So yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  9. While you do kinda have a point, with "real" (not cheapo gas station ones that people use for blunts) cigars you're paying mostly for the filler leaves than you are the outer leaf, plus most would be harder to roll with and just a waste of a good cigar. I mean people smoke up joints in rolling paper that costs next to nothing too and I think either one is just fine.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #11 killset, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    The difference is a joint doesn't taste like shitty tobacco. The only thing I can figure is blunt smokers don't actually like how weed tastes so they try and hide it with flavored tobacco. I like weed too much to hide the taste..

11. OP is this you?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. It's good for Reggie and mids Brah but when I first started smoking again my adult life I started out putting a gram of loud in a swisher a few times a day lol

13. That's your opinion, like i have mine. Cheap flavored cigars taste like shit. Wrap shit weed in shit blunt wraps and guess what you'll have.........shit.
    I don't smoke shit weed, I'm sure not turning good weed into shit w/ a blunt wrap

14. Well then..... I'm sorry you have such a Shitty opinion about things king killset

15. I have a great opinion. I just don't like the shit taste of flavored cancer

Please continue calling me king. .. in my opinion I like it

16. Why did this thread get so much hate? I spent my own damn money and free time smoking blunts, not bothering any of you, and then I get all this hate on blunts. "I only smoke from joints, I don't ruin my weed. I smoke the best weed in the world, why would I put it in a shitty blunt?" Those are the kinda people who probably shouldn't be smoking if they aren't mature enough to just live and let be. My apologies if my smoking preference offends you.

17. Honestly, I'd slow it down. "Smoking" anything is "bad", and some things are definitely worse than others. On average, a cigarette contains 12 mg of nicotine, a known mutagen, so I'd wager a blunt wrap has 3-6 mg or so.

So if you've smoked 40 blunts in a week, and if a blunt wrap does contain 6 mg per wrap, you consume 240 mg of nicotine per week. Or, a pack of 20 cigarettes per week.

While a pack per week is pretty conservative for an actual cigarette smoker, it's quite a bit for a nonsmoker, and likely will cause adverse health effects in the long term. Maybe not cancer, but more than a nasty cough. If I were you, I'd invest in a vaporizer (because seriously, "smoking" anything is bad). You can get a pretty sturdy vape for the equivalent of 8 weeks worth of cigarillos at your rate.

18. People get seriously addicted to blunts and don't even realize it. I was smoking some for a couple days in a row and could feel me wanting more. Blunts are a really easy way to get addicted to tobacoo, and you'll find yourself having to smoke a blunt

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1