Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many blunt hits does it take to get

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gifteddd, Sep 2, 2011.

1. to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

No but I've been lucky enough to always afford the best weed around. I usually am not conservative with my weed so when I do smoke; I usually smoke 2-3 blunts to myself before I pass out. I've never really tried just smoking 1/4th of the blunt; etc.

How many hits of a blunt/joint does it take for you to get high?

2. It only takes a couple of hits to get me high, but it takes a lot more hits to get me high enough :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. i try to stay away from blunts but two or three snappers from the bong and i'm good for an hour

• Like Like x 1
  4. Depends on the quality of the medicine and tolerance but halfway through the blunt for me

Edit: should this be in apprentice? Lol

5. this guy knows what's up

• Like Like x 1
  6. Depends on the strain but usually between 1/4-1/2 the blunt n I'm pretty toasted but I was told you'll got to hell if u put a perfectly fine blunt out before its a roach so I jus smoke it all n call it good for an hour n a half

• Like Like x 1
  7. about half a L and I'm feelin nice..the rest to the face will have me zooted o____O

8. Since I haven't smoked in over a week, One hit will get me the fuck off :smoking:

9. It will take me one good 5-sec inhale off a blunt. I think bowls are the things that get me the less thc intake

10. I have a small rouch about 4 inches and I only take about 3-5 hits off the shit (Yea It's Loud)