How Many Blades like to Eat Pussy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Star, Dec 26, 2013.

1. I can't be the only blade that likes to eat out a girl'a pussy. It makes me even hornier if she orgasms while I'm doing it. I've only ever eaten out my girl's pussy, but she loves it. Moaning and arching her back. Pushing my head deeper or running her fingers through my hair. Any other blades like doing it?

2. yas

3. U put a lot of thought into your thread title congratz

4. ill answer for most of them:

i like eating pussy.

5. Only if she's shaven and clean, then yes, do it for hours.

6. I like my pussy seasoned with a little soy sauce and curry :yummy:

7. [quote name="Jaybom" post="19229939" timestamp="1388026393"]yas[/quote]yas yas

8. yall missed out on the best troll post by coolest420 hes banned now but we found a link to another forum where he admitted he likes to eat his own cum out of his wifes pussy I thought that was the funniest shit ever, everyone started calling him *refer to user title

9. I like doing it but dont think im too great at it :cry:
    just need more practice hah

10. This one does

11. I take pride in my pussy munching skills. Fingers might get involved...

12. I prefer not to eat house pets

13. I eat pussy the way my dog try's to lick peanut butter from the bottom of the jar but her tongue just isn't quite long enough

14. i like to get her pussy to lick me back.

15. I think I tend to eat the pussy more than I beat it up. Lots of sheets being changed in my house

16. I LOVE it!  Ill Suck that shit dry! even after she cums!  as long as there not too much hair..... I like it, only done it twice but i seem to be good at it, they cum from it so im happy.

17. well said! ha

18. I eats da puzzy
    if it's clean.

19. Yup, all day long my girl loves it. Remember those inexperienced days when i'd go down on my girl at the time and not wash my face after because we would fuck each other to sleep, then wake up the next morning looking like a glazed donut lmfao. Jus keepin it real.