How many beers for you to get drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSmoka420, Oct 16, 2011.

1. well i'm on 8 now and i'm slightly drunk no where near hammered which worries me...what about you blades?

2. I don't drink. When I do drink I drink vlady out of the bottle.

3. I just wish I had some bud...someone bring me some please

4. i'd say 7-8 to be "officially" drunk

5. Last time I drank was probly 4 months ago so maybe, 2-3? lmao :bongin:

6. Idk, I haven't gotten drunk off beer in a really long time..
    Whenever I'm tryna get wasted, I just grab a bottle of Smirnoff twist & a lime, then sit in a corner till the jobs done

7. Drunk off beers?

[​IMG]

8. Meet me at greyhound station in kansas city.

9. I don't really drink anymore, but it takes me a good 12 to get drunk.

I find tolerance to alcohol never drops.

10. Probably about 5. I don't drink often but when I do its like a continuous waterfall.

Weird, I wanted to emphasize the 5 so I thought capitalize it, but Jesus H Christ its a fucking number

11. i'll be there

12. I'm on about 6 right now, and feeling a good buzz.

I went to the gas station earlier and got 48 10 ounce Coors Lights for $20!!! Awesome deal man!!!

13. be there in 20 brooo...come to bathroom next to the Nathan's, I'll be waitin in the second stall

14. It depends on the beer.

15. The problem with me is when I mix alcohol and weed it fucks me up worse then just booze alone. and I smoke weed everyday, do you see the conflict?

16. 7-8 of the cheap shit, 4-5 of some micro. I usually don't drink micro to get drunk though.

17. About three. Haha

18. yall blades make me feel like an alcoholic...which i probably am and will always be haha...don't want to live past 55 anyways

19. Live just long enough to work your entire life and be about ready to retire and enjoy vaping herb all day and chilling and then you die.