How many beers does it take you to get drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marijuana Time, May 10, 2011.

1. Depends on the beer. Usually 6+ but I haven't been drinking much so when I hit up these pubs in Prague right now I'll get like 3-4 beers (which are .5 litres) and i'll be feeling buzzzzed...

2. usually 5-10, but depends on how long it takes me to drink em, what kind of beer, etc etc.

3. my parents started feeding me drink occasionally at 13 and on...

by the time i hit 18 i was almost finished 2 5th's to myself in 5hrs...then i yak'd...that was my ONLY time throwing up drinking...i felt like i wasn't watching tv in 3d at the time i would have had a better chance. lol...the second 5th made me feel like i was moving while watching tv. haha

bad idea.

since then i cut back on drinking dramatically...i can drink 1-2 drinks now and be more than content with how im feeling. for example this weekend i had 1 beer on fri nite...and one on sat and thats all i needed.

1 beer buzzes me now lol...2 is too much for me to drive...hell even tho im sure my bac is low enuff to drive after 1 drink i still dont do it.thats how sensitive i am to drinking now...

i use to drink people under the table just to prove i could..now i cant drink for shit.

but i can smoke with the best of em.

4. It all depends on my rate of consumption.
    I have to drink one about every ten minutes or so for about 2 hours before I feel drunk. Otherwise, I'm drinking for flavor.

5. rarely drink so 6 or seven

6. If i didn't get full after drinking 5ish, I could easily drink 10 but I average around 7 or 8...by then I'm fucking tired and full of beer.

I feel like beer is hard to get a real drunk on..

And I only weight 135 :wave:

7. Well, I knocked back at least 18 bottles of beer the other day, and by the end of the night I was still straight. Fun times.

8. i agree with hockeyman its hard to get really "DRUNK" on beers...i just get good buzzes going...then i get full of beer...proceed to pee what feels like every 5 mins for the next hr then im empty and hungry.

thats one thing i hate about drinking...having to pee constantly.

9. A 30 case in a night treats me well.

10. Freshman year of college I shotgunned 26 beers and had around 6 shots of vodka all in two hours. I can honestly say I probably woke up my whole dorm violently throwing up ALLLLLL night.

11. Like others have said it depends on how quickly I drink them. But usually only like, five... hahah. I'm a light weight.

"I'm a feather-weight champion, cheap to get pissed."

12. I like the taste of beer and LOVE having a nice cold brewski with a joint or bowl. It's great, but getting drunk off of beer is pretty unenjoyable if you ask me....I'd prefer to just take 3 shots or so then drink mixed drinks to get drunker at a steady rate...average night of drinking for me is 6-8 shots of vodka, 4-5 of good quality whiskey and whatnot.

13. 8.
    I'm a 19 year old female. australian though.

14. how strong is your average american beer?

15. Living in Australia for the past 6 months has shown me that Ausie girls can outdrink just about anyone. I'm in Newcastle and am coming up to Sydney to buy some ganj in the next few weeks!

5% is about average.

16. I'm in college and my friend and I usually split a case of 30, finish it off, and then walk back to the dorms at the end of the night feeling pretty good. I guess 15-25? In order to cross that threshold of being drunk to being wasted I would probably need 20.

17. depends how drunk. i voted 5-10, but if we're talking about really drunk than it's 10-15

18. when im trying to get drunk I drink 3 back to back just to get straight drunk since I can't smoke anymore. i hate wine but sometimes you gotta chug a bit of that too to get you right

19. For me it's about 4 or 5...started drinking at 18 or 19