Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many 78Mm Joints Can 2G Roll?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4hxlols, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Approx how many 78mm joints are able to be rolled from 2 grams of weed?

I'm gonna be dry for a bit until my dealer gets back, just have 2 grams left so I want to make this last if I can. I can always use a homemade pipe but its a pain and a lot more sketchy than a J. 

2. I dunno much about 78mms, but with 2 grams, I could get like 4 good size joints probably.

3. just take a socket and a toilet paper roll and make a piece of shit steamroller  :smoke:

4. Man don't roll it all into two fat joints. That's going to last you 5 days tops. If you smoke half in one day. I don't know how much you smoke but don't make two joints out of it if your dealers going to be gone for more than a week. Make a apple pipe and smoke out of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Could roll 4 joints out of that, just grind it up real nice then divide it among how many joints you want.

6. 2 joints and a pinner for me.  I'd save it for a bowl.

7. I can get 4 half gram 78mm joints from 2 grams.

8. don't know about mm but probably like 2-3 joints. just pack a bowl instead, u only use like .3-.5 per bowl

9. Well it really depends on how big you roll. I dont know what size 78mm is but i could roll 2 grams into 6 joints if i was rolling around .33per joint. If I were rolling fattys then like 3 if i were rolling around .7 per joint. If you are trying to conserve I dont think joints are the right way to go. A pipe or bong might work better if you are taking small bowls. A vaporizer is the best was to go though. In my Magic Flight Launch Box a .1 can get me decently high, same with my Aritzer V-Tower. Invest in a vape

10. I agree, this is probably your healthiest option for a homemade piece.

11. #11 GratefulFred, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    We're getting weed-related math word problems now.