How man was created:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Don Juanius III, Nov 22, 2004.

1. I'm going to assume the following:

-God is real.
    -God is all-powerful (there is nothing he can't do)

Ok, so if God is all-powerful, that means that he could take an infinitely big hit of infinitely potent marijuana, right?

So, with that said, here's my theory on the origins of man:

Man sprang from God' mind vision after he took an infinitely big hit from an infinitely tall bong, using an infinitely large bowl of pure THC.

End.:smoke:

2. lol i guess so huh:smoke:

3. omg woudn't that be the greatest!....i wish i had infintley amount of weed and shit like that and take'n the very best hits...mmmm....and getting the most stoned...that'd be great :smoke:

4. if there is nothing that god can't do then why would it need to toke to figure us out?

5. dude dude dude, its jut like coming up with a super good recipe for food. even though you have the power to do everything, doesnt mean the idea has come to you. god was just sittin around in all his greatness, and toked up and though "damn, it'd be badass if there were all these little people that i could fuck with when i get stoned" then he made us.

6. ya, but dude dude dude dude.. you're forgetting this guy's definition of god
    -God is real.
    -God is all-powerful (there is nothing he can't do)
    if there's nothing he can't do, he wouldn't need to escape his own reality in order to create us or to even conceive us.. sure, he COULD take a huge hit of infinitely pure THC and after rethink his previous idea of creating us - because god, being outside and unlimited by the boundaries of time, thought of this idea an infinite of infinities ago infinity times by the time he took that hit.. of course, this massive hit wasn't taken later, but at the same time as he's doing everything.(an infinite number of actions at once, because there's nothing he can't do)

7. o come on...

thats all so weak .

you cant be over 18.

8. is it weak because you don't understand it, or because you can't argue against it?

9. pa - ra - dox.

based on the assumption that there really is a "correct way", paradoxes only exist when a piece of info is based on an erroneous assumption.

10. what if god is just a word to describe the good feeling in everything?

11. ok, then if thats so then how was thw world created, how was anything created? or do you believe that everything already "existed" and evolved?

12. The coolest thing I read recently was that this huge THING (I have no idea what to call it because I was stoned and forgot. I wanna say superconductor but that just doesnt' seem right) is supposed to be completed this year (maybe early 2005) I think. It's going to fucking rail atoms into each other at mind boggling speeds and try to prove the big bang theory. It will be the first time anything like that has ever been created on that scale. I wish I could find a link for it or something...anyway the whole point of that tangent is that we may know how we were created very soon.

13. the massive hadron collector thingy, yeah..... Hawking and others say you'd need one the size of our solar system before we could work out if theres any truth in the next wave of science (string theory) and/or work on predicting the origins of the universe, so anything between what we have now and then will probably just be refinementof our current practices.. maybe finding a few dozen more variations of subatomic particles.

what i don't get is after all the musings, discussions, arguments, thinking it over etc, we still never figure out that we needn't be looking for the "almighty" answers when theres so much more to understand, and we can see enough to know we won't understand what we seek too. with the accumulated knowledge of humanity, do we still not have enough sense to realise we don't have a fucking clue about god, nor do we even have the capacity to yet, as all the info isnt yet available. we can only ask the questions, we cannot answer them.