How lucky did I get???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rohto Love, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Okay, so my girlfriend and I went to a party like 3 weeks ago and met this really cool guy. After a while we started talking about weed and he mentioned that he was a dealer.

So we went back to his place and he showed us tons of different strains, kushes, hazes you name it. Well we started hanging out with him a lot and we became really good friends, like we hang out a lot and have a lot in common. (he's probably our best friend here, we just moved here)

Now he got a job interview for a really good company and they seemed interested in him (it's a REALLY big company) so he quit smoking.

So here we are in this awesome situation with one of our best friends... where out best friend/dealer comes and hangs out with us and brings us bud and just chills out with us! Getting to try new strains is fun too. It's awesome! We all just sat around the volcano for hours just talking and relaxing!

I am really high so I am having troubles writing this right now I probably sound incoherant or something...

2. Sounds good until you say your friend/dealer quit smoking which means no more dank strains for you?

3. we have 2 other people we can get dro/kush from ^_^

4. Good stuff. You prob got those connections from your new buddy eh....good to know dealers well :)

5. that's awesome he sounds like a pretty cool dude:smoke:

6. why would he stop dealing if he stopped smoking?, mo money

7. He deals on the side, his main job is more related to what the big company has their eyes on.

8. sounds like he's pretty cool :eek: