How lucky are we...

Discussion in 'General' started by Umbrä, Jun 4, 2010.

1. To be born human? Or even to be born you? I mean shit, what are the odds of being born period? Damn. You had to race 40 million little motherfuckers, and you won. You dominated. Not to mention the 20% chance of a miscarriage. You toppled those odds. And the fact that your parents met each other. They met one person out of 4,453,831,714. That one person who carried genes like yours. Forget that, the fact that your parents are even human is crazy. Think about it. You could have been born as one of the 1.4 million different species, or some kind of bug or crazy bacteria or something. But no. You're a fucking human with the capacity for some crazy thoughts, and your own will and stuff. Not to mention, hey, what are the odds of being born in a third world country or something? Nope. You have access to all these crazy electronics and shit.

That's friggin' nuts.

2. Im adopted. So that adds like other 50% chance of me not being here?

3. #3 Mairuzu, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    WHen you think about it, if it wasnt us that were born, the others would have been asking this same question. We're here because we're here. To put it simply.

Its a 100% fact that I was meant to be born. Because I was.

What we should really be thankful for is not being born in africa.

4. I really don't see any other way you could argue this....agreed 100%

5. what's wrong with being African..??

the whole continent of Africa isn't a wasteland... or jungle

6. the chance of me being born is nowhere near as high as the chance of there being life out there, and im here i think

7. the first humans came from africa :)

8. HAha thats not what i meant. I should have said, be thankful for not being born into a 3rd world country. Anything dealing with poverty actually. I love africans!

9. ^^But do you really even know any Africans? Lol that is the real question at hand

10. Yeah actually. 1. His name is Olaleke.

11. i knew 1 till he got deported

12. cool man..

cause i know when people think of Africa they think of those ads they see asking for donations and all the poverty...

but people should know that's not how the whole continent is...

13. Unfortunately, it's not the land(some of the most beautiful on earth), or the people themselves. It's the Government that tends to sour peoples opinion. Apartheid and genocide doesn't happen everywhere, but wherever it happens, it's usually not pretty.

14. True. I was using it for "lack of a better name"

15. true shit...

can't deny that in every 3rd world country their government is usually corrupt as fuck...

but there are still ignorant fucks who think Africa is just a big jungle....

16. Hahaha that would be one huge ass jungle.

17. damn son your avatar is too fucking funny...lol

18. Im still a little sperm lol:hello:

19. I'm still not convinced that life isn't something like the matrix.

20. Tell me, Mr. Anderson... what good is a phone call... if you're unable to speak?