Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How low do you think my tolerance will be by 4/20?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Melonbudz, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Hi I'm new to this site. I haven't smoked any weed since this past Wendsday. I don't plan on smoking again until 420. I'm 5'6 and I'm 130 lbs. I'm 20 and I'm female if that even matters. I also plan on excercising a lot more during this time as well. How low do you think my tolerance will be before the big day?

2. If you keep up with regular exercise and drink lots of fluids you'll certainly reduce the strength of your tolerance in time for 4/20. Being that your tolerance pertains to you yourself, how low it gets by the big date is all up to how much you've been smoking lately and whether or not you smoke on the daily or every once and a while. 

3. I took my first T-break in over 2 years and it was only 6 days but I was gone when I took a bong rip of some dank.

I'd imagine you'll be like "WHOOOOOOOO!"

:smoking:

4. You will like the way you feel, I guarantee it.

5. Thanks everyone! I can't wait until the big day because it'll be the longest I've gone without smoking since I started. I was smoking practically everyday for the past year.

6. How much do you normally smoke? That'd help a lot.

7. I normally smoke numerous blunts a day.

8. #8 hermione420, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Like 2-4? 5-10?

Edit: Also, how many grams do you go through daily/weekly?

9. Tolerance isn't a number and everyone is different so what kind of answer are you looking for? A 1.2/chicken? Low? 3 marijuanas? If I buy a new shirt today and wear it once, how dirty will it be by Thursday? Is my left your right? What's that in the fridge!?!?!

10. #10 Iceman2damax, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    You'll be blasted off to another planet: when comparing the results of your high on 4/20 to your most recent high. (Assuming you'll be blazing a ton through out the day)

That's 20 days, even after a week, if you smoke a blunt you'll be like WOAH.  :smoking: 

11. @[member="hermione420"] it differs depending on whom I'm with. I normally expect to smoke atleast two. Sometimes more than that depending.

12. Make sure to preroll all your blunts and/or joints, have the weed ground up prior to smoking, bongs filled up, ice cold water/drinks next to you, along with numerous snacks because you will be on another level.
    The last thing you would want to do is have to prepare things or whatever during the insane high.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

13. Thanks guys! I have another question, ever since I stopped I find that I'm not enjoying food as much as I was when I was smoking. Like I'll get hungry and eat but I'll get full quick and I'll feel pretty uncomfortable. Its like I don't digest food as good as I was. Is that like some form of withdrawal. I also took two niacin pills last night and went to the gym to work out and the next morning I felt very weak and shakey. It got so bad I felt like I was going to pass out so instead of going to class I went and got food and ate. I started to feel a little better after eating but not all the way, it was almost hard to even finish my food because I felt full. Was my blood sugar low because of the niacin?

14. you almost passed out because you worked out without eating any food. you need to eat so your body has energy. the trouble eating sounds like a minor issue that will solve itself, if it doesnt though see a doctor. 

15. Not worth it just for a day if it's making you sick. Just try smoking less and less and then stop a few days before. You will see a much more prominent difference in your highs. I've been tbreaking a week now but have done this many times. The first real break for real reasons other than wanting to get more high you will find much more satisfying.

16. When you come from a long habit of smoking then eating, it is hard to eat without smoking. Try just eating small foods for the first couple days until your appetite goes back to normal ex. crackers, fruits, salads

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck