Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how loud are bongs????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thisisstupid188, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Alright so I'm sitting in my room, halfway through smoking a bong of "DQ" and I'm wondering... can my family hear the bubbling through the walls??? It sounds really loud.

2. In my experience diffused downstems make the least noise, also when you pull the bowl out and clear it thats gotta be pretty loud, what kinda bong you have?

3. No. You're just high. They're not going to hear bubbling. Turn the tv on or put some music on. You'll be fine, my friend!

4. oh shit i was wondering the same thing, i hope my neighbours cant hear me so i shut the window

5. I was always more worried about the sound of me flicking the lighter

6. #6 Gr33nD42, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    [quote name='"chillin420"']oh shit i was wondering the same thing, i hope my neighbours cant hear me so i shut the window[/quote]

Who cares if the neighbors hear? And OP just turn on some music or your TV, or smoke out of a pipe or to eliminate all these problems just go on a walk.

7. Would your parents be wise enough to recognize what the noise is?

I don't think my mum would know what that sound is.

8. Just a small plastic one with a carb hole. But i put on some music and i think I'm covered lol. :hello:

9. yeah my mom would probably know but she doesn't really care, I just don't wanna be broadcasting that I''m smoking you know haha. And the lighter worries me too. Especially when its low on fuel and you have to flick it a bunch of times lol

10. the less water u use the less noise it makes.

11. Usually the worry is smell...However apparently you are worried about the noise, no worries unless your parents are listening for a bubbling bong specifically, you're good.

12. Bongs are relatively quiet compared to the volcano man, it's so bait firing up the volcano at 3 in the morning when you can't sleep. In my experience the bong is quieter if it has a harder drag and has less water in it.

13. I think it's pretty loud if you're bedroom smoking at 3 a.m. Also everyone knows what the sound is if they are up to date with pop culture

14. my thoughts exactly..

15. 150 decibels.

unless you got a jet engine to cover that noise, i wouldnt fuck with one.

16. I'm thinking the noise stops in your room, not allowing the sound wave to go through in your wall

17. [quote name='"thisisstupid188"']Alright so I'm sitting in my room, halfway through smoking a bong of "DQ" and I'm wondering... can my family hear the bubbling through the walls??? It sounds really loud.[/quote]

Na chill out. Clearing it tends to be the loudest part just do it slowly

18. Ha thanks guys. Definitely glad i finished that bowl up :smoking:

19. less water plus a diffused downstem make them so quite and stealthy. I doubt anyone would be able to recognise it through the house as it dulls the noise. Music or tv/video games will drown it out completely though

20. Damn bruh he got that shit that make you go deaf!! Its too loud!!