Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How longs a Q last you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dembonez, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Simple as that...stoned and was just wondering how long does 1/4th of an ounce last you blades? For me about two-three weeks.

2. Probably a week. Maybe 2 if it's some new mexi medical I get. Granddaddy purp puts me on my ass hard

3. Would it not be simpler to ask "how much do you smoke"? You're asking how long someone makes a specific amount lasts, which is essentially just an arbitrary and long-winded way of asking how much people smoke. There are literally hundreds of threads all across the board (and this sub-board) discussing it.

I hate to be "that guy" but you've been here as long as I have, man.

4. Mexi-Medical?!?! WTF is that?

And a quad lasts me about a week, sometimes five days. Depends on a ton of factors though obviously. (How many people I smoke down, did I roll any joints/blunts, did I take any trips during that time, etc....)

5. A week or less... tops. More like about a half every week and a half.

6. My last quarter lasted 10 days. I can stretch it for a month with only a MFLB

7. We made ours last like just 3 days. That was between three of us down at the shore though!

8. A gram a day is where I try and keep myself. (Doesn't count for weekends) So in response to your question, about a week ish.

9. Only one night :/ I get carried away

10. Yikes. I smoke an Oz in 3-5 days so it wouldn't last me long at all and I also use a vaporizer. :/

11. Well that's ridiculous.....

I hope you smoke that much because you have so much money you just don't know what to do with it!!!

12. [quote name='"LongBottomLeaf"']

Well that's ridiculous.....

I hope you smoke that much because you have so much money you just don't know what to do with it!!![/quote]

I'm just a very heavy longtime smoker, been a daily Smoker/Vaporist for 25+ yrs. The whip/tube is like an umbilical cord for me. :)

13. 3 weeks if I use a one hitter. One week with the bong :)

14. New Mexico medical, idk why my iPad put mexi medical.

15. Back in the day, 7 days. Now I could probably make that last a solid 2 months. I rarely smoke

16. My record was 1 night, but the typical range is 2-3 weeks or so.

17. imo, a standard daily smoker goes through about an eighth a week. obviously there are those who smoke more or less. but I'd hit about 3 bowls a day and that was my mark.

18. A week-week and a half.

19. if it's just for myself atleast 3 weeks if not longer

20. For me last month a q lasted me 3 weeks this month only a week an a half, so im gonna need a tolerance break pretty soon for mabey a week or two.