How long

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by butterfly, Jun 10, 2004.

1. I'm going to be growing a few plants outside and i'm wondering does it take longer when you grow them outside. And don' t the plants like double in size when they're budding? I'm just curious because i'm wondering if i should wait till they're like 3 feet tall to start flowering, or when there like 12 inches and then flower cuz they'll grow when they flower. Thanks.

2. all u can do for a plant outdoor to control its hight while veging is tieing branches down, topping it and fimming it. flower will trigger around aug, and probely be done around oct. if controling hight is a big problem u should grow indica instead of sativa.. indica stays shoter, and flowers in 54days, while sativa takes longer too finish.....

3. Thanks. I'm going to be planting in about probably 2 or 3 days. Does indica give you the same type of trippyy visual buzz as sativa? If it doesn't that sux. But i'll have to try both, i'm getting 20 seeds so i'm sure i'll have some of both. Well thanks for any imformation you can give me.

4. sativa will give u a happy high, while the indica will give u a stone high.. they are crox strain with indica x sativa.. u should look for some of those, witch it can give u ethier high that dominates....