How long?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CorpseBreeder, Jul 18, 2003.

?

How long have you been puffen the Magic Dragon?

1. 1 or under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, I know this 1 thing is true...I've heard too many people say it...it's because you've been "dazed & confused for so long it's not true. Everytime I trip, I'll be heavin' on you."--really cool lyrics. Dig that groovy album, daddios. :hippie:

2. 5 years this summer

3. Recently I and my best friend came up on 5 years of smoking in general and smoking together.

4. I've only got a year and a half on/off experience behind me.
    But to reply to zoltron's earlier post you americans aren't the only place to run on miles. WE BRITS DO TOO! sorry, felt i had to get a bit of patriotism in there. anyway, the prices around my corner of the globe work out at £20 for an eighth. unfortunately high, but whats a guy to do?

5. Well i started just before i turned 13 and i'm just about to hit the 20 mark...so 7 years...i usally take a little break here and there just to keep my immunity down....i'm still lovin it

6. im 20 and i started smoking 3 weeks after i turned 12, 7 years this wednesday

7. Im the noob to smokin...only about a month and Im lovin it so far....so its all goood.

8. Oh how I envy you. The worm has certainly turned for you, darlin'...I started in 1969 & will always remember my 1st time, even now 35 yrs later.
    Enjoy & don't ever let any drug get the best of you. Even too much weed can bring a person down. Stick with having the upper hand when it comes to any drug, including reefer.
    You're in for some great times ahead...:hippie:

9. man........you guys are going to think this is funny....but I voted and I thought that like 10 - 20 meant you like started when you were age 10 - 20.....I guess I didn't notice the 1 year thing! ahahahaha......thats funny...see a little kid in huggies...gotta joint in his mouth,,,haaha...good times good times

10. i put 1-10, this January was my 1 year mark.,,

11. My first time was a yr ago and 3 months, but i didn't start smoking regulairly until 6 months after my first time, so that would mean i've been smoking for... subtract the 3 add 2 multiply 10... ummmm, yeah 9 months :D

12. "You've been here for 7 years?"
    ".......carry the 2...Yeah!"
    -Van Wilder

13. well the prices are the same in australia well actually its cheaper

you pay $800 for an ounce in us dollars but we pay $800 in australian dollas

so i guess were lucky haha.. well ive been smoking for a year :D

14. $800/oz?? We don't pay anywhere NEAR $800/oz...not even 1/2 that. I don't know where you're getting your statistics, but man, they are WAY off!!

15. LOL HOW LONG IS UR WEINER. 20+!!!

16. I started blazing in six grade and was 11 years old, of course i have no idea what i was doing at the time i did get stoned my first time and didnt stop laughing for what seemed like 6 hours. Lol i rolled joints out of construction paper and i think it was all just seeds and stems anyways. so yeah going on the 9 years whew its been a long time!

17. High peeps!

I have been smoking now just 10 yrs ... I had my 1st joint in aug 94.. At the time it was off a friend of mine that was pee'd off at the state i was in cos of meds docs ad prescribed. I used it just of a night to start... after work and just b4 bed to allow a decent night's sleep... As my undiagnosed illness progressed my useage increased too but neva smoked during work times always of an evening. Finally diagnosis arrived in december 2000 and from jan 2001 I have been totally self medicating on cannabis only.. I have been fortunate to get my bud from some medi groups over here but those have been busted since and I rely on self sufficiency to see me through now.

thnx... CANNA