How long?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CorpseBreeder, Jul 18, 2003.

?

How long have you been puffen the Magic Dragon?

1. 1 or under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ok, i'll take the lsd with me and i eat the mushrooms right before I enter the plane :p

2. Should be a great flight then, lol.
    Now if the flight attendant asks you if you'd like any mushrooms on your steak, you can just tell her you've already got that covered, LOL. :hippie:

3. quite nice clouds, then :D

i hope i don't forget my discman when i'm in the plane :p

(psy trance rulez!!)

4. I don't know, killer...you eat enough mushrooms, you might not need the plane. :hippie:

5. I need the plane, it's a little cold out here! (freezing)

6. Oh yeah, I guess The Netherlands can be a bit chilly this time of year. I live in the South, so our idea of chilly is 50 degrees...wait a sec, you guys are Celsius, aren't you? I don't know that conversion either. I'm telling ya, the U.S. needs to go along with the rest of the world in their measurements. I think we're the only country there is that measures in miles, feet, inches, Fahrenheit, gallons, pounds, ounces, etc. I don't know why we haven't switched yet. I guess because it would take us too long to learn. Americans, what the hell are you guys going to do with us? :hippie:

7. 50 degrees?

0 degrees Celsius is the freezing-point i don't know what that is on your degrees?

now it is cold !!!! but it is -2degrees Celsius only it is cold because of the air-moistureness is very high

8. Freezing point here = 32 degrees

Boiling point = when I can't find any weed :hippie:

9. My first toke was about a year ago, but then i didnt smoke for about 9 months, I've been smokin regularly for about 3 months now though :p

10. Been smoking the green since '68 and its my non drug of choice.

11. Beautiful answer! Plus the truth...'69 for me, bro. :hippie:

12. Well ive been smokin for about 2 years now and its been a GREAT 2 years so far.

13. been smokin for a good 5 months now

14. Any months you're getting smoked-up are good. :hippie:

15. i started about two months ago and was weekends only for a while, then the friday after thanksgiving i smoked all day.... was smoking a bowl a day (in like 3 or four sittings) foer a whikle, but then i got my shit found and sdezed by parents. hav a new pipe but theres been an uber-drought here in NH and i this havent had any in 5 or 6 weeds... i mean weeks. totally sucks... im getting some tues tho. its so bad ive been puffing tobaccy outta my peice just to stay in practice.... whats even worse is that exams start on wed. however,, i have none on friday and thus don't have to go to school..... guess what i'm doing all day... hell yeah...

16. Damn dude, you need another connect...or more than 1 to fall back on. I lucked out & have been with the same dude for 20 yrs. He even delivers if I'm sick. Been in the business for 30+ yrs & never been pinched **knocks on wood**...& this is all he does. Usually does 150-200 lb lots & sells in 10-20 lb batches...but since him & I go way back like LazyBoy Recliners, he'll do a QP or an lb. for me anytime. It's good having a trustworthy distributor. Not many do & I hate hearing how some weed dealers are just common street-thugs nowadays. Not in my day. That is an honorable profession. It's not ripping peeps off...it's providing a service. If you notice, the ones that stay out of jail are the ones that are very low-key, no blinging shit & never, ever think of ripping off a customer...then you just lost repeat business. :hippie:

17. actually dude theres like 3 or 4 people i buy from, and mnone have any. my town just go a drug dog and its middle of winter, so theres like ZILCH. sucks tremendusly

18. Damn man, that does [edited by zolo]. Now that's what I call dry, man. I feel for ya, man. I'd definitely wig out if that happened & I live in a small town too. Down South in the U.S. in a town with 3,000 people. There's weed coming out [edited by zolt]...wish I could help, dude...try not to think about it [yeah right]...:hippie:

19. yah... i think my town is 1500 people... maybe 15000. yah..... ive got $20 on layaway for a shipment soming in on tues cuz ive been w/o so long..... haha. unforunately wed and thir i have exams.... i said that azlready didnt I....

i just watched som south park, "are you high or just incredibly stupid?"

20. Been smoken daga for 27 yrs. Smoked my 1st one with my mom and my aunt when I was 13, twas columbain gold if i recall correctly!