How long?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CorpseBreeder, Jul 18, 2003.

?

How long have you been puffen the Magic Dragon?

1. 1 or under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. me - since my 3rd year of secondary school (yr 9) which made me about 12 wen i started.

2. haha uhh i tried pot 2 years ago but didnt becoma a hardcore pothead till a year ago and it was the funnest year of my life.

3. About 30 years? Math is hard stoned.

Its been a little over a year for me.

4. Thats me all the way,i dont think i should brag

5. its been a lil over 2 n a half years for me

6. I think almost the same for me now.

7. about 7 years. obviously not as much for the first like 3 years but the last 4 have been incredible, ha.

8. I'm just about 50. Started at 15. Almost 35 yrs without ever quitting...on a daily basis & only stopped when weed was nowhere to be found, which wasn't often. Now I buy a QP, sell 3, 1 free.

9. DUDE CorpseBreeder

"I just wanted to know how long everyone heres been smokin the reefer. I have only been smoken for 4 weeks, and its the best 4 weeks ever."

that is fuckin AWESOME!!! Toke on!!

I started smoking in college now i am in my junior year and still tokin' strong!!!

10. been smokin since i was 13

11. 12 years and counting

12. Umm, let's see (pulls off gloves and socks, begins counting)....

Damn, I ran out of digits! Oh well, let's just go with a good guess - I'd say about 34 years now and about another 34 or so to go [smile]...

-rlw-

13. Hey rlw; We must be around the same age & around the same era. I've also been toking since 1969 & I'm only 25! [j/k] I wish!! I'm actually 49 & kinda glad I'm not 25 anymore. I'd hate to have to repeat the last 24 yrs. :hippie:

14. a year and two months!

ive seen the light!

15. should I feel old here or jus well seasoned :smoke: been tokin for 21 yrs now ...im 33 whooooooooa!

16. Actually, no you shouldn't feel old here. In fact, you're young enough to be my daughter. I'm 49 [just about 50] & I've been tokin for 35 yrs. So I was toking 2 yrs & then you were born. :hippie:

17. About 45 years off snd on

18. Glad to know!! gotta love it!!:D :smoking:

19. LOL! same here... 49 too and puffed my first one at the age of 15. But I did had a few sabbatical years.
    Peace.

20. Hey Woody; Glad to meet you, brother! Another old-timer...I love it!! Us old tokers gotta stick together & we'll be bringing the reefer into the rest home with us. I plan on smoking until the day I die & I'm dying tomorrow -- j/k folks! But it is good to hear from someone else who's closer to social security than closer to getting their driver's license. I'll be talking with ya, Woody :hippie: