how long you last.. honestly

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mwpaintballmw, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Its kind of up to her. If shes being a freak maybe 5 min. If shes wants to take things slow it can last a couple hours.

2. dang guys i last minimum of 30 but i kinda have sex alot

3. Sober and horny = 10mins

Stoned and horny about 5 mins

Drunk and horny = 30mins+

Drunk and Stoned = NEVER

2d and 3rd regardless can be an hour +

4. depends on how deprived of sex i am or if i have had to masturbate. Usually if its been a couple days and i just want it, 5-10 minutes i go and i cant stop it hah. 2nd nut usually like 25. if u wanna go longer the first time, just masturbate the day before u know ur gonna have sex, or even hours before

if i am having sex on the regular though, i seem to atleast be able to go 15-20 minutes strong every time

5. Ehh, if I'm using vaseline and my right hand about 2 minutes.
    Vaseline and left hand I can go about an hour cause my coordination sucks.
    Dry I can go all night baby, that's when I show my power and speed like a raceway stalion. :smoke:

6. A while. Just depends on position more then anything. I wsitch to doggy when i'm ready to finish it

7. Once I popped some pills my friend gave me and I went for atleast 1 hour but it just went soft on me LOL I was so sad cause I never came what a waste of time.

8. don't let them all bullshit you they are 2 second people... they just wanna sound cooler for the bitches.

9. Yeah that first nut is usually done within 5-7 minutes for me, its those 2nd and 3rd nuts that really do work :) lol i heard these guys talkin about that horny goat weed shit and today it was pretty funny

10. He did Say honestly... so don't you mean as soon as you put it in?

11. In all honesty, I last an obnoxiously long time. Anyone from an hour to 3 hours. Normally I never get to finish because my partner tires out. It kind of sucks to me, but as long as the girl gets off that's all I really care about.

12. first nut like 5-12 minutes

2nd nut 15-25 minutes.

i can always make her finish before me just cuz i know what im doing

13. like 45+ mins with a condom.
    first nut ha

14. Depends a lot on the position and whether or not a condom is involved. Obviously a condom is going to make it last longer until T3H 3RUPT!ON comes. Girl on top i can go virtually forever without coming unless she is riding hard. Missionary and the like are easy to control the pace for me, so i can make it go on as long as i like. Doggie style however always ends up in me coming very quickly:D:D:D