how long would you drive for bud?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thereal301, Jun 20, 2017.

1. i hit up my main guy to buy but he said he couldn't so i hit up another plug and they say they can meet up so i ask for the addy and they're 35min away. i'm already half way there so i'm not gonna go back now but looking back i should've just waited to buy tomorrow but is it's too late. how long would you drive/commute for bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Like 10 miles but it better be worth it.

3. Depends on what I'm getting and how much. I have driven over a thousand miles before. Typically though, half hour or less.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It depends on price, quality, and the amount. I don't mind driving an hour if I can get great bud at a good price. I usually pick up enough to last a month or two, and an hour's drive through the mountains isn't a bad way to kill time even without a pickup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. There was a this dispensary in LA, would drive 30min - 1.5 hours (its LA) for their version of caviar (they called it moonrocks) but it was $45/ 8th and I had to steady be on calling them to see when they would have it in. But yah longest I'd drive for that most places charge $50/gram for it (premium bud with shatter melted into it and coated in Keif)

Now a days it comes from my basement so i don't have to drive around anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I was younger, I would drive 90 minutes to get the fire.

Now, I wouldn't drive at all. Always stocked and use a delivery service.

• Like Like x 2

7. I dont drive myself but my I've got 3 guys I buy off 1 is a 5 minute drive from me the 2nd is a 10 min drive the 3rd is 20 mins away, I usually score from the 3rd guy because he does good deals I picked up 9gs for £35/$44 from him earlier

IMG_20170620_145653.jpg

Thats on of the nugs close up:smoke::smoke::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. To the moon. :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1

9. :lmafoe:

The things we would do for weed when we was young, I once walked an hour and a half with a friend in the snow to pick up a gram we got half way back to his and I'd lost it, ended up walking about hour and got 3gs was worth it in the end though lmao:smoke:

10. Honestly, once when all the guys I knew were dry, and all the guys they knew were dry as well, I contacted a friend in a city 2 hours away by car haha. Thought I'd stop and have dinner there and stuff. Mad. He was dry too, though. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Round trip is a minimum of 8 hours, furthest is about 16 hours round trip. But I am picky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I'd say about an hour if it's really good. I've been pretty lucky though to have good friends who will meet me.

☮️

13. 30 minutes preferably round trip. Once the crop comes in I would prefer only taking the time it takes to walk down to my basement
    The furthest I've ever driven is an hour round trip

Re-Start Grow #1

14. Hour and forty minutes round trip. Usually pick up enough for 4 months

15. 30 minutes but no more

16. 15miles max put i can usually get it right down the street

17. I don't have a local connection, so its a three hour round trip to the closest rec dispensary for me. I buy enough to last a while.

18. it's really not fair for me to take part in this thread cuz I live in a legal state. I have 6 dispensaries all with in 5 min from me. I only go there for friends because I have my medical card and I can buy for 25% less than someone buying rec.

My grower brings me a pound in October so I dont drive for that either. He drives about 45 min but he has other deliveries on the way.

19. I would travel the next galaxy over if I had to. I have a magic carpet so it's no big deal.