How long would the smell of a blunt stay?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by classactslacker, Feb 14, 2010.

1. How long do you think the smell of a small sized blunt would stay in a large sized room?

2. a couple of hours

3. 4 a while you better off getting sort of spray to cover up the smell even axe works pretty good

4. open up some windows, spray some febreeze or something; especially on the furniture. i suggest the febreeze made for furniture. then it should dissipate in a couple hours, especially if you have fans running from the windows.

5. you could make a spoof out of a water bottle and some dryer sheets (just cut some holes in the bottom then fill it). it would still smell pretty rank but the spoof would filter out most of the exhaled smell :cool: good luck bro

6. ya could also get some incense or light a cig afterwords

7. about 15 mins if u leave a window open

8. Yeah if you leave a window open and maybe have a fan blowing out it shouldn't last more than a half an hour at most. Without that though it will be a long time. Blunts reek dude. My freshman apartment in college had a permanent blunt smell when we moved out because we couldn't keep the windows open and get in trouble.....so we just hotboxed the living room all the time hahaha.

9. There is no such thing as no smell with a blunt.
    But in your scenari I'd say one to two days.

10. Awhile go outside its way better.

11. If smell is an issue, I would recommend just using a one-hitter right by a window. Or smoke the blunt outside. Smoking outside is always the best option for smell. Smoking in the garage is also good, maybe open the garage door afterward.

12. dude, i smoke blunts in my room all the time
    bowls and bongs smell like weed so much that its a giveaway

smoke the blunt, open a window, light an incense.

the blunt will smell like whatever flavor and a hint of weed, the parents will expect its the incense

13. no way, you got it backwards, the wraps stink up the entire house pretty bad, bongs at least you can clear the whole chamber and stick your head out the window and have virtually NO smell in the house. blunts even while blowing every hit out the window it is constantly burning, they REEK.

i dont know about you but my parents knew that when they smelled incense, it was covering something up

14. Dont smoke the blunt in your house if you can get caught. its not worth it.

15. Go on a little nature walk; blunts are the worst to try and smoke inside because they are constantly burning and stinking up the room.

16. It's true... I was using a sploof with my bong, and my dad came up and caught me... first thing he says...

*smells air*

"Is that air freshener? You been smoking dope up here?"

So much for air freshener. Fuck, I need to get some of the heavy duty stuff.

17. lol well shit what else incense used for? either you're smoking weed or having a really romantic time.

18. I'll put it this way... if it's smell you're worried about a blunt should be the last thing on your list. My roommates are very conservative and don't appreciate the smell at all but are often too afraid to say anything to me about it. They never notice when I smoke anything glass but if I light up a j or a blunt they take notice. Even hours later...

If I'm smoking paper at home you can bet I'm standing outside on my deck. That shit is noxious especially to those who don't smoke and didn't grow up around blunt smokers.... ie in the hood.

19. If you guys need something to cover up smell, get oust unscented. Its awesome because you spray the room with it, leave the room for like 20-30 minutes with a window cracked, and it will smell like nothing.
    No weed smell, no incriminating air freshner smell, etc.
    <3 it