Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would Pee Stay Normal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blackmamba17, May 26, 2013.

1. After 30 days without smoking i am going to store some of my clean pee in a squirt-able hand sanitizer bottle. Im going to keep the bottle at around room temperature but how long would the pee stay normal in the bottle for a drug test? And i dont have the option to freeze the pee or keep it in a refrigerator. Thanks and what other smallish containers do you think i could i keep the pee in besides mason jars? 

2. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha oh god, that was a good laugh, just put it in a water bottle haha

3. Uhhh it's gonna get really gross really quick.

4. uhhhh if passing a drug test was so simple no kid(you) stoner would ever fail a drug test. 

5. it will form sediment in the bottom and just get disgusting man. trust me i know, i pee in bottles when i'm into some intense gaming sessions. don't judge me.

6. My little sister has cheated her way out of rehab, she kept piss in pill bottles for months and used it. Gross. Lol.

7. It'll start to stink within hours, which will be a clue to a test center that it's bogus.

Put it in a plastic travel bottle and freeze it. When you thaw it, there'll be some sediment on the bottom. Shake it to dissolve that, and it'll be good for the test.