Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long would eating a gram of pure hash stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fster734, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I have court in 5 weeks and like 3 weeks ago I ate a gram of pure hash or 90 something % thc. I smoked a few bowls of it too in the past couple weeks as well but I was wondering if I stay clear of it should it be out of my system by my court date?

I know weed can stay traceable for up to 2 months, but this is much much higher of a thc concentrate. If it probably will not leave my system should I start running daily or what?

By the way it was awesome for those who are wondering, well worth my twenty bucks. It hit me fully in like an hour and a half and it was comparable to eatin mushrooms. I had crazy vivid colors and the high was beyond any ing from smoking weed or hash even, i considered myself "fucked up" but in a clear sense of way.

Appreciate the advice

2. your good,,lots of water and lots of jogging.

3. 90% THC

Even if you were the DEA, i would still ask to hook up from you.

Strongest ive ever seen was around 55% THC, Amnesia Hash.