Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would 9 Grams Last You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jul 25, 2017.

1. I just got some weed and im just curious how long 9 grams would last you if you only smoke once a day, daily.

Thanks haha

2. I dont smoke once daily I smoke 5-10 times a day, I buy 9 grams it lasts me 14 days depending on how much I smoke:confused_2:

3. With a vaporizer and multiple hits a day it can last a month. Assuming a good vaporizer and top shelf bud.

4. The answer varies a ton. You will still build up a tolerance, so you'll need to smoke a little more each time for quite a while. I smoke a lot more than just once a day but 9 grams lasts me at most 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 3 days max a bowl every couple of hours keeps my stomach cramps at bay... damn you crohns

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  6. 9 minutes.

• Funny Funny x 3

7. You smoke 3 grams a day? God damn your tolerance must be high af

• Like Like x 1
  8. A gram every minute :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Man when I run out it sucks... but thankfully I'm almost at harvest so I won't be out for a while I do need to try and cut back to a couple grams a day though so I don't run out to damn fast... last harvest disappeared way to quick lmao

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  10. Every harvest disappears too quickly haha.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Probably a month or two depending on how much you smoke each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. last me the weekend

13. Probably about two weeks. I smoke a small bowl every night during the week. The problem would be the weekends when I tend to blaze all day if I don't have anything important to accomplish. Can't help it. I love the wake and bake on my days off.

14. last me maybe 5-6 days of moderate use

15. It depends a lot on what part of the week it is. When I have to work I only smoke in the evening after work, but on my days off I smoke from the minute I get out of bed until I fall asleep. So it would probably last me 4-5 days during the work week, but it would only last the weekend if I wasn't working

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. 7 to 14 days depending on pain levels.

17. Using integral calculus and probability statistics I can say maximum retention of 9 grams has potential to exist for 18 days with the standard deviation of dissipation being one half gram bowl pack per diem.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 9 grams wouldn't last me a week

19. it would last me a month

20. Smoke a gram a day and you will find the answers you seek young padawan.