Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long would 2 hits be in my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kocomo, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Weak spirited dude :(

and no you probably won't pass on your own. Dilution or some other method is necessary.

2. #2 skisteez, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    :mad:

Attached Files:

3. you might be okay but no garuantees. when i read the title i though "a week and it will surely be all out"
    but even with your weight i think you will be okay. drink lots of fluids. orange juice, green tea is espescially good. juts lots and lots of liquids. youll be straight

4. If you havent been consitently smoking everyday you should be pretty good. Ill assume you didnt have any in your system before you took those hits so you should be ok. Drinking a lot of water never hurt though just to be on the safe side.

5. Yo keegans friend.