Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW LONG WILL YOU SYSTEM STAY CLEANSE AFTER DOING THE "AZO STANDARD CLEANSE"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xr5679, Oct 1, 2016.

1. okay so i have read multiple articles on this website as well as many others about doing what I personally call the "azo standard cleanse". This process consists of taking 2-3 pills of Azo Standard, which is commonly used for urinary tract infections, per day for roughly 3 days and drink tons and tons of water and piss 50+ times. Supposedly after this process you will be able to easily pass a THC drug test even if you have smoked with in days of having a drug test. HOWEVER something that i can not seem to find ANYWHERE is whether after doing this "cleanse" it permanently keeps your system clean until you smoke again or not. I will eventually have to take a test in the near future and have stopped smoking roughly 4 days ago however I am wondering if i did this cleanse right now and took a drug test lets say a week or 2 after doing this cleanse if my system would still be clean? Most every forum/post i find is just constantly people talking about how they have blazed all the way up to 1-2 days before the test, done this, and passed. if anyone can enlighten me, provide tips, or have personal experiences to prove/disprove this theory that would be greatly appreciated.