Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will weed stay in my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THCdelta11, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I haven't smoked weed in six months and I've been thinking about smoking for the first time this week. I get tested randomly when my parents are suspicious (yes, they still test me if I want to live in their house). I plan on only smoking a small bowl so maybe five or six hits just to get buzzed. I weigh about 135 and I'm very lean. I have 2 hour basketball practices 5 days a week and I'm estimating im 10-15 percent body fat. how long do you think the weed will stay in my system for and any diet tips for detox? by the way I have a fast metabolism if that has anything to do with it

2. Maybe a week.

3. Yep, about a week.

4. I passed a drug test in 10 days. I drank a lot of water and pissed a lot. I weigh 167 pounds and have a high metabolism too. Your parents are probably using some cheap store bough drug test. So just figure out which brand and google how to beat it. I hear it's pretty easy.

5. you havent smoked in 6 months?

5-6 hits will get you HIGH not buzzed.

10-14 days should be good enough.

fast metabolism / 2 hr practice = GOOD TO GO.

goodluck.

6. If you haven't smoked in 6 months 5-6 hits will probaly get you more than buzzed. (if you're smoking dank of course)

7. 18+...go for it...or follow the house rules..your choice.

8. [quote name='"UNC Tarheels"']I passed a drug test in 10 days. I drank a lot of water and pissed a lot. I weigh 167 pounds and have a high metabolism too. Your parents are probably using some cheap store bough drug test. So just figure out which brand and google how to beat it. I hear it's pretty easy.[/quote]

alright thanks. they just use the ones you buy at like cvs that are cheap thanks for the advice

9. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']If you haven't smoked in 6 months 5-6 hits will probaly get you more than buzzed. (if you're smoking dank of course)[/quote]

yeah nothing besides weed tobacco and alcohol are allowed on here haha

10. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

yeah nothing besides weed tobacco and alcohol are allowed on here haha[/quote]

Dank IS weed

11. it stays in your system just under a month (which i've been told) but if you drink alot of water it will flush out of your system pretty quick.

12. [quote name='"jcal123"']

Dank IS weed[/quote]

ya you said if your smoking dank of course that's implying that your talking about me smoking weed but there's a possibility that I could be smokin something else

13. Since it's been so long already, it should be out within the next week after smoking. To rush it a tad bit, try your green teas, and anything with electrolytes :smoke:

14. [quote name='"kannesss"']Since it's been so long already, it should be out within the next week after smoking. To rush it a tad bit, try your green teas, and anything with electrolytes :smoke:[/quote]

alright thanks man I'll make sure to drink a lot of green tea and Gatorade haha

15. First time in 6 months? 3 - 5 days

16. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

ya you said if your smoking dank of course that's implying that your talking about me smoking weed but there's a possibility that I could be smokin something else[/quote]

No, no Trey you goddamn smegma eater, dank is slang for good weed, like how mids is slang for OK weed, so he mean if you're smoking good weed

17. up to 30 days

but a bowl will be a week maybe 9 days at the most.

18. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

No, no Trey you goddamn smegma eater, dank is slang for good weed, like how mids is slang for OK weed, so he mean if you're smoking good weed[/quote]

dean your retarded he said "if your smoking dank" which mean I could be smoking something else like a unmentionable

19. be careful!! it can sometimes take up to 5 weeks and can be down to loads of different things in ur diet and other factors too. also if ur parents were really suspicious of you they could make you do a hair follicle test weed and all drugs stays in your hair follicles for MONTHS and nothing can make it go away any quicker. if u wana get high with no risk of getting caught you should probably look in to legal highs if there still legal where you live, theres quite a few weed alternatives and although they didnt float my boat cos i didnt like the taste they might float yours, they do the desired job and dont show up in any drug tests. anyway like i said be careful this is coming form someone with a VERY paranoid mother i was subjected to many drug tests in my time including the hair follicle *BUMMER*

20. dude ur fine my parents randomly test me to and i always pass dilution is key to passing