Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will weed stay in my system if i stopped smoking 45 days ago and smoked a blunt today?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zhaemia, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Decided to take a break from my break but i was wondering how long will the marijuana sty in my sytem after i smoke it? I havent smoked in more than 45 days and according to labs i dont have any in my system

2. Everyone’s body is different so no one can tell ya for sure 14-30 days is a safe guess. If ya gotta be tested and your clean now freeze some clean piss before ya smoke.

3. What if i use fit tea?

4. From personal experience being on probation. My system was clean and I could smoke the week before my test and it would come up clean. Depends on body fat and how much you smoke. Half a blunt should be out no more than 5-7 days. Good luck.

5. I also get tested at pain management every month and I usually smoke a few times two weeks after my test and come up clean at the end of the month every time. Drinking a lot of water or Gatorade helps flush it too.

6. Ok cool i decided to roll up a .5 and i took about 6 puffs of it and put it out i may return to it in 3 weeks or so :)

• Like Like x 1