Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will weed stay fresh in a zip lock bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjassonn, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I bought an 1/8 about a week ago. At the rate I'm going it will probably last me another six to eight weeks, if not longer.

Should I get an air tight jar, or will the zip lock bag do the trick?

2. Definitely get an airtight. If its only an eighth get a pill bottle.

3. so you smoke .5g a week? dude how ?

4. #4 MeAndBuds, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Weekend smoker maybe?

5. zip locks have lasted for up to a month for me, staying fresh or mostly fresh ofc

6. Damn dude I wish an 1/8th lasted more than 4 days....

7. I've vaped about 1.5 times a day the past week. I don't know how much exactly I've been using, but I fill the trench about halfway or two thirds of the way on my MFLB each session.

idk, I've had my 1/8 for a week, and I'd estimate that I've only used about 10% of it.

8. :eek:lol i was just curious, figured you smoked 1 bowl a week, but now im even more confused seeing as how you vape everyday.

9. a bowl a week.... wow lol i smoked everything i got when i have bud like i smoke a dub a day if im rich that week

10. It takes a pretty damn small amount to get me blazed. Just a pinch of grinded up dank into my vape per session.

11. lucky:devious:

12. But I think that's just because I'm new to smoking. I used to only smoke a few times a year until about a week ago. I'm guessing that my tolerance will go up soon enough, but I'm trying to combat that in advance. I'm only going to allow myself to smoke seven times a week, which probably means twice or so on the weekdays, and then multiple times on the weekend.