Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long will weed brownies last in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 17, 2009.

1. As the title says how long will weed brownies last in the fridge will they hold their potency? At college I only have a little shitty fridge with no freezer.

2. It shouldn't lose any potency. I don't think the THC can degrade when it is cooked in food and refrigerated. I would just worry about the taste if your leaving them in there for a month or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong

3. i had some weed brownies in my garage fridge for well over 4 months and they were still good, so id say your pretty safe to store em for quite a while.

4. Just wrap them in plastic wrap tightly and then put them in a sealable container. All you need to worry about is them drying out and tasting like crap.